• Tue., Sep. 30, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT Jets Extra Point Exclusive live "start-to-finish" coverage of Rex Ryan's press conferences
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 2:15 PM - 2:30 PM EDT Live Rex Ryan Press Conference HC Rex Ryan will address the media following practice.
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT Jets Open Mic Exclusive live "start-to-finish" coverage of Rex Ryan's press conferences every Monday and Wednesday from the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center. Jets Open Mic is a 30-minute telecast throughout the NFL season.
  • Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM EDT Live Rex Ryan Press Conference HC Rex Ryan will address the media following practice.
  • Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 3:30 PM EDT Live Press Conference: Coordinators Jets special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey, offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg and defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman will address the media.
  • Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 9:30 PM - 10:00 PM EDT Jets Game Plan Jets Game Plan is a 30-minute preview show hosted by Jeane Coakley with analysts Ray Lucas and Tony Richardson, providing a comprehensive look ahead at the week's upcoming matchup.
  • Fri., Oct. 03, 2014 12:40 PM - 12:55 PM EDT Live Rex Ryan Press Conference HC Rex Ryan will address the media following practice.
  • Sat., Oct. 04, 2014 10:00 PM - 10:30 PM EDT Jets Game Plan Jets Game Plan is a 30-minute preview show hosted by Jeane Coakley with analysts Ray Lucas and Tony Richardson, providing a comprehensive look ahead at the week's upcoming matchup.
  • Mon., Oct. 06, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT Jets Open Mic Exclusive live "start-to-finish" coverage of Rex Ryan's press conferences every Monday and Wednesday from the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center. Jets Open Mic is a 30-minute telecast throughout the NFL season.
  • Mon., Oct. 06, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Inside the Jets

On to Folk After Feely, Cards Make It Official

Posted by Randy Lange on April 2, 2010 – 4:37 pm

The ball is now in Nick Folk’s court. Make that on his foot.

Jay Feely is now an Arizona Cardinal. The Cards made it official on their team Website this afternoon, saying that Feely agreed to a two-year deal late Thursday night. And Feely, of course, made it official via his Twitter account. Here are some of his tweets this afternoon:

I am officially an Arizona Cardinal!! Very excited to head to the desert with former teammates @kerryrhodes and Joey Porter.

I am truly sad to leave the Jets organization. The relationship I had with the fans was awesome. Thanks for all the support

My Jets teammates and coaches will be truly missed. There are a lot of great guys on that team and that atmosphere is phenomenal.

Feeling I got from the Cardinals organization is that it is filled with the same kind of people and atmosphere as the Jets.

Feely, who came to the Jets after the 2008 season opener, when Mike Nugent got hurt, and kicked almost the entire past two seasons for the Green & White, had said he wanted to remain with the Jets. General manager Mike Tannenbaum said the Jets wanted to keep Feely as well. But when a player leaves a team as an unrestricted free agent, all bets are off. And because it became clear that Feely would test the free agent market early last month, Tannenbaum and the Jets brought in Folk, the free agent formerly with the Cowboys, on Feb. 23.

Folk spoke with Eric Allen during the locker room media availability period Thursday, before word of Feely’s signing was out. About signing with the Jets, Folk said:

“My agent and I were in contact with Mike and Rex for quite a while. I ended up getting a workout right before the combine. It was a Friday and I flew back to Dallas and then we finalized everything on Monday, so it was a good weekend for me.”

One of the highlights of the career of the kicker from, yes, Hollywood, Calif., and the University of Arizona was the Cowboys’ Monday night frosting of the Bills in Buffalo on Oct. 8, 2007, when Folk converted all four FG tries, including the 53-yarder with no time on the clock (twice, since Bills coach Dick Jauron tried to ice him the first time) and executed the onsides kick to set up the winner, in that 25-24 comebacker.

"It was a long time ago," said Folk, who was a rookie en route to the Pro Bowl that season. "It was a good Monday night game for us. We weren’t playing very well and I ended up having to make a couple of field goals at the end there. It was a good night for me."

Folk began his Dallas tenure strongly, hitting 60 of his first 70 field goal tries (85.7 percent), but ended it with a rough stretch, missing seven of his last 11 FG tries before being released following the Cowboys’ 24-17 win at New Orleans last Dec. 19. But he remains confident in his abilities in general and in kicking in the cold that he may well be faced with here. He hit two field goals against Steelers at Pittsburgh on an 8-degree wind-chill day in December 2008, so he’s not fazed by the cold.

He also knows that whatever he experienced at the old Meadowlands stadium is out the window with the New Meadowlands Stadium opening for football business in August.

As for right now, he’s just immersing himself into the Jets’ offseason strength and conditioning program to get ready for a big 2010.

"I’m getting stronger and trying to get back in shape kicking-wise," he said. "I took a little bit of time off there, but now I’m getting back into the flow of things and getting stronger so that I’m ready for the new season.”

Tags: , , , ,

66 Responses to “On to Folk After Feely, Cards Make It Official”

1. By kimosabe on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

Randy, J. Feely was a great representative of the green & white.He gave everything the team asked of him.IMO…Top Shelf dude..and good luck in Ariz. That said..lets hope Folk gets back to the pro bowl…Go JETS!!

2. By Ira on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

Thats right Randy any kicker that can put up a performance like he did in Buffalo and kick in Pitt in Dec has the goods to make it. I am sure Westhoff has already helped him get out of his funk. But i still expect Nugent or someone else in camp to challenge him. Feely was a great p/u and good player for the Jets and he will be missed. Guess thats the bad side of this business. But they will be fine. GO JETS!!!!!

3. By Luch on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

Yet another bad decision in an offseason full of bad decisions.

4. By LORD JETS on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

I don’t understand this move at all. Feely was a very solid kicker for us. Best we’ve had since Leahy. Why get rid of him for this guy who was run out of Dallas less than 6 months ago. This smells of the Kotite hiring fresh off a 7 game losing streak from the Eagles. How much money could this have possibly saved us? This one will com back to bite us. I usually agree with MT’s moves but this one and the LT/Jones swap don’t look like winners to me.

5. By harry-o on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

in summary : need a kicker, let’s see, here’s one available. unemployed, was fired from his last job for missing 7 of last 11 attempts. gotta have him.
    I don’t get it.

6. By clementeguy on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

Folk won’t know what hit him.

7. By Ray on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

Tough to see Feely go, but as with TJ he had a choice and either the money or the two years was too much to pass up. Now all we can do is hope they can get Folk back to the form that got him to the Pro Bowl. The guy has a big leg, hope it works out.

8. By green tube on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

kickers are a crapshoot. feely was reliable. i think the jets took a step backward.

9. By Brian Morrissey on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

Way to go Jets !! Should’ve re-signed Feeley instead of trying to save a couple dollars. You underestimate the importance of the kicking game. Nick Folk ? Are you kidding me? He kicked his way out of the league last year ! Hope someone else gets signed ’cause I sure don’t want him costing us any games this year.

10. By Tony on Apr 2, 2010 | Reply

Not happy with letting Feely go, thought he was a great teammate. I hope the Jets know what they are doing. I have been a Titan/Jets since 1960 and hope this is not a mistake. I really liked the guy and wish him well and so should all Jet fans, he made some big kicks for us in the 2 plus years.

11. By Row on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

One more proven veteran handed the towel, but given another pair of gloves. Interesting.

12. By doug on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

we will mis ya ihope not 2 much

13. By PurpleFlash on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

I do not understand this. Something is missing. If Jay Feely wanted to remain with the Jets and Tanny wanted him to remain with the Jets, How come it didn’t happen? Jay wanted something more in Free Agency than the jets were willing to give Him? So Nick Folk was signed for insurance? He struggled greatly last year with the Cowboys…cost them alot. ZI got nothing against Nick Folk. but this is shaky ground.

14. By charliejet on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

“What ?” – Doesn’t make sense…………….

15. By Frank on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

This is just plain stupid and I am absolutly livid. Feely is the best kicker we have had in a very long time and one of the best in the league. This is a pound and ground team in a lot of close games we can’t afford this kind of stupidity. Folk is an absolute disaster and this will hurt the team. In less than a year we are rapidly going from having one of the best special teams in the NFL to one with huge questions. Look for more special team’s losses this year.

16. By doug suhan on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

same old jets… adding a question mark (big question mark) to a vital part of the team that you already had a proven answer to… Feely was solid and helped us win games… this guy is out of shape by his own admission… took time off, instead of practicing hard for when an opportunity presented itself. Sounds like a great character guy alright… Don’t get me wrong… I love the Jets and will support Mike T’s move… but miss one critical field goal and trust me the boo birds will be out…

17. By Jetsfan in Tampa on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

I agree with Lord Jets completely. What did this save us? a million dollars? Whoopie. That million will seem like nothing when it comes down to a kick to win a game to get into playoff position and it’s missed by a shaky kicker… I totally don’t get this move.

18. By AZ Jet Fan on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

I hope this does not come back to haunt us. Feely was a great kicker, teamate and he loved being a Jet. Why get rid off him? Being a Jet fan in Arizona, I’m happy he came to the Cards, but I would have much rather him stay a Jet.

19. By dougmc on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Yet another steal by Tannenbaum…Folk will be just fine…Feely did a great job, but change happens and nothing against T.Jones or J.Feely but L.T. and Folk will probably be an upgrade for less money.True, Westhoff has his hands full with some of the losses, but he’s the best in the business…I would love to have kept Thomas Jones but since moves had to be made, we’ve made the best we could.Picking Nugent was a mistake.Gholstan too unless he blows up this year, but that’s about it for bad move

20. By Old Rogue on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Ira – Are you saying you think the Jets might re-sign Mike Nugent? What about the guy from AZ that Feely replaced?

21. By Joe B on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

I do think JF was a good football player, not only a PK. He was good in the locker room to, but. Arizona gave him 4.8 million, for two years, that is a lot of money, also, the jets can go out know and sign a player for 2.4 million a year based on the new rules. Plus like Ira said there are other kickers still out there. Not sure who the kicker will be, but hopefully the Jets use the money wisely. If Folk can get his head straight he will be good, sometimes a change of scenery is all you need.

22. By Ira on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Please everybody has to calm down about Feely and some of the offseason moves. I too ? some of them but take a step back and rethink it. So far Mr. T has done an excellent job and i am sure if the team stays healthy it will contiune. Just factor in they need to extend the big four Harris, Revis Mangold and Brick. Thats 4 Pro Bowlers. I will take a wild guess and say the total would be somewhere near 200 mill for all of them if not more. Now they can sign LC ,Curtis or Brown. GO JETS!!!!

23. By Jeremy on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Ouch-how many games are the JETS going to lose b/c of a missed FG by Folk. Horrible Move. There’s a reason he was booted by two teams last year!

24. By Alex on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

The Jets should try and get rackers now because i can’t trust Nick Folk, he might miss an exta piont or a field goal in the fourth quater to put our team ahead or tie.

25. By CCY on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Sorry to see Feely go, though I understand the economics of it.

So, Randy, what does this mean now in terms of UFA signings?

26. By Hogan on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

BAD<BAD<BAD move. By far worst thing to happen to the Jets since the Ryan Era began.

27. By Anthony on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Definitely the biggest mistake by the jets this offseason. HOW DO YOU LET FEELY GO? The guy was jacked for a kicker and he actually made tackles/?!?!? I am confused. FOLK missed BIG TIME KICKS ALOT. His track record is JUNK. But I at the end of the dya I am still a Jet fan . Was FEELY Unrestricted? That open up more movement now if the Jets need to make them right?

28. By Alan on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Everyone has a bad year. Nick Folk was one of the best kickers Before last season. Also, don’t you guys see why Tannebaum is saving money? He has to lock up Revis, Mangold, and D’Brick next season, not to mention Leon if he stays, Brad and Eric Smith, Braylon and Cromartie if they perform well this season.

29. By 37 year fan on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Man ,.. it seems like we should have kept this guy . He became part of the team . Loyalty , is the word that comes to mind . I hope we don’t forget about the human side of these business decisions. The Jets are a familly .

30. By DublinJetNiall on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

I really hope we don’t regret this….Feely made a huge difference the past 2 seasons..thinking of the clutch kicks in Foxboro for instance….best of luck to Folk,hope MT and the guys know what they’re doing.

31. By kennydajet on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Okay guys caaaalm down. I also was in favor of keeping Jay Feely, a good character guy that fit in great with the current team, but lets give the new guy a chance. Maybe the front office felt that Feely could not adjust when the snap and hold was perfect as evidenced by every missed FG this year. Go Jets!!!

32. By Row on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

I see all these comments but you guys rag on me about saying Mr. T and Rex have done nothing but disrespect and dispose of Jet vets.

33. By Stephen on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Okay, seriously, please Randy, tell me their talking to Neil Rackers or something. Or tell me this whole Feely deal was a late April Fools joke.

34. By Jeremy on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

It was not the Jets. Feely wanted to try the free agency market out from what I remember reading.

35. By Ira on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

Everybody remember this name. Draymond Green. Just watched him play vs Butler. I have no idea if he would want to play football but he will be invited to workout at the combine or for individual teams 2 years from now. He is not good enough for the NBA but add about 15 lbs and you have a very athletic TE in the making.

36. By Jets Fan Since '64 Tomt on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

charliejet, Frank, and doug suhan, I didn’t like the sound of losing JF at first and I’m still not wild about it. But I get the feeling Rex isn’t that big on folks who disappoint in big games. And if I was sick to my stomach at the 2 kicks JF missed against the Colts, I can only wonder how Rex felt. They were both relatively early in the game and could’ve been key. 83%/halfway down the list, as one guy posted, isn’t all that great and as Ira says, Folk may not end up the guy on opening day.

37. By Ira on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

Reports are Racker is coming in for a visit with the Jets Tues. My guess is they will sign him for half the money that Feely got from the Cards. Loved Feely as a Jet. But kickers are funny and they can get on a streak like the 24 straight Feely made or they can fall apart like when he missed 3 in Sea as a Giant. Maybe those 2 vs the Colts in the AFC Title Game didn’t sit well. Feely was 12-17 his last 6 games as a Jet. Thats not worth 2.4 per.

38. By Ira on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

rackers had better #’s than Feely last year. rackers FG % was 94 % 16-17 in the regular season. He missed that game winning FG vs the packers and just like the Jets did with D. Brien when a kicker misses a kick in a big spot even though the cards won the game they usually make a change. If they can sign Rackers it would be a good move. rackers made only 1.1 last year so it should take about 3 mill for 2 yrs to sign him. Only concern he was bad early in his career in Cincy a cold place to play.

39. By JohnyJet on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

When I look at the offseason moves I really gotta believe either the Jets front office / coaches have some brilliant insight that nobody can see or they’re COMPLETELY off the mark! History tells me it’s the latter.
    Do you get rid of 2/3 of your best leadership ( Jones / Feely..thanks for keeping Revis) to save a couple of million after the run they had last year ????
    Mark it down …JETS are gonna backslide significantly this year.
    There is no doubt about it…I can’t believe these moves !

40. By Ira on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

Joe,
    Your #’s are wrong about Feely. According to ESPN he signed for 3 mill for 2 yrs. He made 1.5 last year so he got the same. So i think the Jets could sign rackers for about the same like i wrote in my previous post. I would not pay 2 mill per or more for a kicker when the franchise tag price is 1.8. Rackers, Folk or whoever will be just fine.

41. By steve on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

I liked feely but I would rather not pay a kicker more than the franchise tag when we could be using that money to get better players at other positions. Still… I hope Folk can regain his old form. We can’t afford someone who folds under pressure like he did last season.

42. By 37 year fan on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

Rob Gronkowski TE in the draft .at 6′ 6″ solid ,.. 265 lbs this guy has Jets written all ovr . We could run two tight end sets. Our Goal line formations would be frightening. I don’t think it would be a bad move to bolster our offensive attack with the first round .The only running back I feel completely confident in,.. is Greene. The offense needs more weapons. We can address defense with our second round, and third round could be running back.

43. By prcool on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

Feely wanted $. Now that he’s gone we can sign Rackers. If Rackers will sign for the contract we had offered Feely, then we will free up our ability to sign a free-agent, and we will have a better kicking situation. We’ll have two kickers both with bigger legs on kickoffs than Feely, and don’t forget Jay missed two kicks in the AFC Championship game. Now, we need to trade next years first-round, Eric Smith, and Leon for the 49ers or Seattle’s 1st round and get Earl Thomas, and keep our 29.

44. By Ray on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

Row, you get ragged on for saying KC or B. Smith should be our starting qb. Or constantly griping about MS to the point of sounding like someone who’s very unrealistic. Or incessantly crying over TJ…

45. By Jets Fan Since '64 Tom on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

Well, Rackers is coming in Tuesday, so that supports your first theory, JohnnyJet, about brilliant insight. Rackers, who’s better than Feely ever was, to start and Folk to back up for about the same money Feely wanted is pretty brilliant.

46. By Ira on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

I would be shocked if the Jets don’t sign Rackers. He isn’t making a trip to the East Coast to just talk. I am sure the #’s are layed out already and he will get 2.5 -3.per. Only worry is that Balt needs a kicker also and i believe Ciny too. The Jets can’t let Rackers leave the building without signing a contract.
    37 yr fan,
    Gronkowski will be taken in the late 1st rd or early 2nd. TE is not a need right now. Sign Shuler JR. as an undrafted player or take a flyer on him in the 7th rd.

47. By Hirsto on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

I’m a Chargers fan and I’m going to root for the Jets next season for these reasons: L.T. deserves a Super Bowl ring and needs to retire with one so call me crazy but I hope the Jets win Super Bowl 45 so he can retire happy, so good luck Jets you guys need to win the Super Bowl

48. By Jets Fan Since '64 Tom on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

You know, prcool, that’s a great point about kickoffs. Only now do I remember watching the games week after week and saying to myself, “How come Feely rarely kicks it out of or even into the end zone?” That’s definitely been a problem. I like that trade to get Thomas, but I wonder if the 49ers would ever go for it. Ray, I’ve tried to reason with Row, even invoking empathy were he to be given up on in his apparently young life. But I gotta say some of his remarks about MS and TJ are just bizarre.

49. By Jets Fan Since '64 Tom on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

Hirsto, I’ll return the favor since the Chargers are my favorite team aside from the Jets, going all the way back to the Hadl-to-Alworth AFL days. Still upset that those two guys as well as Joiner, Fouts, Means, and others never won a Super Bowl. If the Jets can’t win the big one next year, I hope the Bolts do!

50. By Ira on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

Sorry my bad i meant 2.5-3 over 2 yrs. Wow McNabb to Skins.
    Hirstso Welcome aboard.

51. By Frank on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

Tommy 64 what are you talking about? We got to the AFC championship game because our kicker Feeley made his kicks while The Bengals and the Chargers did not! That was the difference. We didn’t lose to the Colts because of our kicking game. Feeley was an excellent kicker under pressure something you can’t teach or coach. This was an idiotic move period end of story.

52. By Ira on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

Looking ahead to the draft one thing the Jets have focused on since 01 is the Big Ten. They have drafted 18 players during that time and have drafted 8 since Mr. T as been the GM. One draft board has the top 50 players this year and only 5 from the Big Ten. Odrick and Wooton are both on that list and the Jets can use either one for sure.

53. By Jets Fan Since '64 Tom on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

Frank, I got no big complaints about Feely and woulda been fine with keeping him. I’m just saying that in the same way Bolts fans, and probably their coach, are upset with Kaeding for the game vs. us, I wonder how upset Rex was with Feely on those 2 kicks vs. IND. And I think prcool’s kickoffs point is a good one. Rackers had one of the greatest if not the greatest season any kicker ever had, so if we get him I won’t worry as much about losing Feely. Just replacing Feely with Folk does worry me.

54. By Jets Fan Since '64 Tom on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

For any still mourning the loss of KR — actually, there don’t seem to be too many of them around lately, I notice — I just read something great on the PFW site. One scout’s evaluation of South Florida S Nate Allen was, “He’s always waiting for everyone else to put out the fire so he doesn’t have to get involved.” I couldn’t write a more perfect assessment of KR in a million years. And for those worried about Folk (like me), word is Rackers is a Jet by Tues. or Wed., meaning we deal Folk?

55. By Gary C on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

to jet fan tom, that is a scathing report that scout put on Nate Allen, he was one of the guys I said the jets should look into about the third or fourth round.I would not believe everything scouts say. they might want the player themselves.

56. By Ira on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

Tom,
    No they will bring Folk in to compete with Rackers even though its going to be rackers job to lose. Read Randy’s article on DB’s. He gives my man McCourty some love. I agree i can’t see Rex passing up a CB if their board has him rated at about 29 and they keep that pick. He improves their ST’s right away and will end up being their nickel.

57. By Jets Fan Since '64 Tom on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

Misdirection can be a part of the scouting game, Gary C., no doubt about it. I was struck by how that scout’s words nailed KR, not NA, so if you say NA’s one to watch I’ll take your word for it. So Ira, you think it’ll be a head-to-head of kickers? Gotta admit, Rex did seem to like doing that with punters last year and I see he’s even brought Conley back for another try. I’ll take Rackers over Feely if that’s the way it works out, but we might need a new holder when…we cut KC? (Sorry, Row.)

58. By commentman on Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

this actually may be a good idea for the Jets because this is a young kid, feely was older, this kid can get better, stronger, Go Jets!!!

59. By Row on Apr 6, 2010 | Reply

We can bring in 3 kickers but can’t ask TO for a workout? Why didn’t we bring in LenDale White before the Tomlinson deal? How about a FA DE to replace Douglass?

60. By Gerry on Apr 6, 2010 | Reply

Randy,
    Will there be food and beverage at the Draft Party at the stadium?

61. By Randy Lange on Apr 6, 2010 | Reply

62. By schmeizz on Apr 6, 2010 | Reply

Does anyone know if they are holding training camp in Cortland again this year?? Want to make the reservations !!

63. By Randy Lange on Apr 7, 2010 | Reply

schmeizz, we’ve got nothing to announce yet, but be patient.

64. By Ed on Apr 7, 2010 | Reply

It is going to hurt losing Feely. How many other kickers get dirty?

65. By punchie on Apr 9, 2010 | Reply

“GET HAZEM EL MASRI from the AUSTRALIAN NRL”That guy will get dirty and he can kick fieldgoals from 50meters out from the sideline “BLINDFOLDED” dont beleive me google his name or check out youtube 11 fieldgoals in a game,16 tries and 139 field goals in a season,369 tackles in a season”LOOK IT UP” He just retired form rugby league and i would say he would be laughing at the prospect of getting half a million a season just to kick it through the posts from directly infront once again”BLINDFOLDED”

66. By JOHNNY A on Apr 11, 2010 | Reply

Randy, tell me this team is really not going into this season w/Folk as our PK, after experiencing two really dynamite seasons with Jay Feeley handleing the kicking-and sometimes punting-duties???? This is a team built on playing tough defense, winning the field position battle and playing close games, so we really are going into the season with WEATHERFORD, AGAIN AND WITH FOLK INSTEAD OF FEELEY?????