• Sat., Nov. 01, 2014 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Sun., Nov. 02, 2014 11:30 AM - 11:50 AM EST Live Jets Talk LIVE: Pregame Get your most compreshensive game preview as Jets Insiders Eric Allen and Amanda Pflugrad are joined by Herbie Teope of Chiefs Digest in Kansas City. JTL kicks off at 11:30 a.m. from Arrowhead Stadium.
  • Mon., Nov. 03, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Open Mic – Only on SNY

• Mon., Nov. 03, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Inside the Jets

• Tue., Nov. 04, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Extra Point – Only on SNY

• Wed., Nov. 05, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Extra Point – Only on SNY

• Thu., Nov. 06, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Fri., Nov. 07, 2014 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Sat., Nov. 08, 2014 10:00 PM - 10:30 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Mon., Nov. 10, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Open Mic – Only on SNY

Swimsuits Out as Crew Arrives in Aruba

Posted by Eric Allen on May 25, 2011 – 4:32 pm

The Flight Crew has landed in Aruba and the Jets cheerleaders are working on the 2012 Swimsuit Calendar.  You may have already browsed some of the arrival photos on the site, but a few of the ladies wanted to touch base with Jets Nation via the Radar.

KIMBERLY
Veteran

Bon Bini (Welcome) Jets Fans,

“I’m excited to say that I was lucky No. 1 to shoot for the calendar.  My day began bright and early Tuesday morning as I woke up around 4 AM, excited and nervous. I met with the glam squad by 5:30 and was beautified on the beach shooting by 8.

“I started in the crystal blue water for my first shots and by the end of my shoot I was laying on the beach.  I felt beautiful and am so grateful for this experience.  Every second of my shoot was a dream and more.   I didn’t want it to end.

Masha Danki (Thank You Very Much)

RYANN
Veteran

“We’re here at the Radisson Resort in Aruba and I just got off the set for our calendar shoot.   I went into hair and make-up this morning at 6, and then headed straight to the beach. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. The sun was strong, but I was lucky to have the crystal clear water cool me down.

“The new crew on this year’s set is professional and a lot of fun to work with.  It makes me so excited to see the final product.  I can’t wait to share our 2012 NY Jets Flight Crew Calendar with you!”

ANAIS
Rookie

“Words can’t express how excited I am to a part of the journey.  I had the opportunity to shoot at sunset and we couldn’t have asked for better scenery.   Our crew is so wonderful and so talented — we are lucky to have them with us. I immediately felt relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera with them there.

“As a rookie, this is an honor to be a part of this amazing project. It makes my first season that much sweeter. I am surrounded by beautiful, amazing ladies and feel so blessed to have bonds forming already with them.”

EMI
Rookie

“I am so excited to be here with 18 other beautiful ladies to shoot the calendar.  Today was the first day of our photo shoot, and I got to pose in the beautiful waterfall at the Radisson Resort.  I got my hair and make-up done around 2 PM, and then I arrived in front of the waterfall set.  I was not nervous — more excited about how my photo will turn out.

“After shooting next to the waterfall, I had to stand under it.   The water hit me so hard on me that I could barely open my eyes, but I know the photographer got a great shot out of it so it was completely worth it.”

NIKKI
Rookie

“Today was a blast! From hair and make-up, to jumping right under the waterfall on location, the photo shoot went great!

“I cannot describe in words how it feels to be here. This is one of the most amazing experiences of my life so far and it’s a great opportunity to represent such an incredible organization.  My new teammates are beautiful and this is best crew and set I could ever ask for.”

Tags: , , , , , ,
Posted in Eric Allen | 2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Swimsuits Out as Crew Arrives in Aruba”

1. By carl on May 26, 2011 | Reply

Hey Randy if there is still a strike when the season starts what do the girls do?My wife and I do walk for autism do you think the girls would join us in Oct. to raise awarence ? thanks Randy

2. By Randy Lange on May 26, 2011 | Reply

carl, I’ll pass your offer on to Flight Crew director Denise Garvey.