• Fri., Nov. 21, 2014 9:30 PM - 10:00 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Sat., Nov. 22, 2014 10:00 PM - 10:30 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Mon., Nov. 24, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Open Mic – Only on SNY

• Mon., Nov. 24, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Inside the Jets

• Tue., Nov. 25, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Extra Point – Only on SNY

• Wed., Nov. 26, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Wed., Nov. 26, 2014 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM EST Jets Open Mic – Only on SNY

• Thu., Nov. 27, 2014 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY Jets Game Plan is a 30-minute preview show co-hosted by Jeane Coakley and Brian Custer with analysts Ray Lucas and Erik Coleman, providing a comprehensive look ahead at the week's upcoming matchup.
  • Sat., Nov. 29, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Tue., Dec. 02, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Inside the Jets

Time to Power Down? Thomas Isn’t Letting Up

Posted by Randy Lange on June 15, 2012 – 9:43 am

Now begins the time on the NFL calendar for players to power down, recharge and gear up for the hard six or seventh months ahead.

With the end of the Jets’ minicamp, said veteran guard Brandon Moore, it’s time for “some rest, conditioning, lifting, getting ready for camp and just enjoying your free time because you won’t have any for a while. If you feel like it, a little extra time with your [play]book, just open it up and keep things fresh for a little bit. Get away. As a coach told me a long time ago, just enjoy your time with your family.”

Most players have already begun doing just that. But one Jets vet, even more senior than Moore, will be bucking the trend.

“My intention from day one of camp is to be back 100 percent, not taking any drills off, going through everything at 100 percent full speed,” said linebacker Bryan Thomas. “So that’s why I’m going to pretty much stay here the whole time.

“I pretty much go home every now and then at this time of year,” he added, “but this is new for me. You want to get away, enjoy your family, enjoy your kids. This is not something I normally do.”

BT has been making fine strides from last year’s Achilles tear at Baltimore and the subsequent surgery and rehab. He did participate in the minicamp on a limited basis.

“Bryan was in for pass drills only, but he took a couple of snaps with the team as well,” head coach Rex Ryan said. “He actually looked good running around, so that was encouraging.”

“Over these three days of the minicamp, I got some good work in. I felt pretty good,” Thomas said. “Hopefully I’ll be 100 percent once I come back, pretty much just trying be 100 percent so I can do all the drills and not limited drills.”

Thomas has been a steady performer for the Jets since they made him the 22nd overall pick of the 2002 draft out of Alabama-Birmingham. He’s had 31 career sacks, six fumbles forced and six recovered, his first pro interception in the Jets’ most recent playoff game at Pittsburgh in the 2010 AFC title game, and 438 tackles.

He had played in 124 consecutive games, including playoffs, until going down against the Ravens last year. It was natural speculation —and Thomas even said the thought crossed his mind as well — that his Jets career and maybe his NFL career might have just ended.

That’s not the way Ryan, Mike Tannenbaum and the Jets saw it. They re-signed him in March, knowing the hard work he’d put in to get back to contributing to the defensive effort.

Thomas riffed on the Ryan/Mike Pettine scheme that he’ll be entering for the fourth season.

“I love it. I wouldn’t change anything about it. You can’t help but love it,” he said. “Pretty much all the guys, you have so many different things you have to learn. That’s what’s so unique about it. You’re not just stationary. Some defenses, you might see the right end just comes out at right end the whole time.

“This defense is multiple — multiple personnel, multiple formations — and you can’t help but love it. I’ve been here for four years. I love the defensive staff’s coaching style, just their attitude toward things. We’ve brought in a new D-line coach, Karl Dunbar. He’s been great. I get to work with him a little. He’s been very informative. And Mike Smith, he’s with the outside linebackers full-time now. He’s doing a really good job.”

Thomas is doing well as well. Will he be full-go for Cortland in late July? Will he retain his starting job? Will there be bumps in the road for BT on the way to Buffalo on opening day?

That remains to be seen. But for the next five weeks, Thomas will be at his North Jersey home away from home, chilling a little yet working a lot toward his 100 percent goal.

Tags: , , , , , ,

39 Responses to “Time to Power Down? Thomas Isn’t Letting Up”

1. By IRA on Jun 15, 2012 | Reply

It was great to see BT running around a little the past few days. To me BT has always been a very underrated player for the Jets and has had a very good workmanlike career to so far for the Jets. I think with them moving more to a 4-3 look it will give BT some reps off and he should be fresh and make plays all year for them. Wish him a full recovery.

2. By Jack B. on Jun 15, 2012 | Reply

Good for you B.T, Not everybody is seeing the fact of losing you in baltimore, and us not stoping the run. I hope you make a full recovery, and bounce right back where you belong, in GREEN.

3. By scjoe on Jun 15, 2012 | Reply

It would be a great decision for Thomas to hang around Florham Park and come to camp 100%. I guess he is looking over his shoulder as he hears the sound of those younger, quicker feet approaching him. I am hoping he does just that and starts the season until those younger quicker feet are ready to take over.

4. By scjoe on Jun 15, 2012 | Reply

Being a firm believer on accountability, I kinda have mixed feelings about Ellis agreement to have his 45 day jail stay split. Wonder if they would “accommodate” you or I if the situation arose. But looking at it as a pure Jet fan it is cool. A bit selfish I guess, but it is what it is.

5. By RickieNewYork on Jun 16, 2012 | Reply

BT was a first round pick , and originally was drafted as a R DE in our old 4/3 scheme – he was to be the heir apparent to John Abraham ( who btw is STILL wreaking havoc in atl, altho a bit slower but not much ). BT never turned into that kind of pass rushing force , but instead turned out to play the run far better than ‘abe’ ever did, and still got his sacks too (tho he never broke into double digits). Rather than a one trick pony , pass rushing ‘specialist’ , BT developed into just a good solid all around player and was able to transition from end to OLB without a problem. He is a ‘seen not heard’ kind of guy – the epitomy of a team player. I for one am very glad to have him back, even if only for a year, as a mentor and an example too.

6. By ron alexander on Jun 16, 2012 | Reply

RickieNewYork,Excellent observation! You are 100% on the money my man! From what I’m reading S.C.Joe’s earlier prediction that the Jets will be doing a lot more 4-3 defence this year brings up some interesting questions. Both B.Thomas andC.Pace were originally drafted as 4-3 D.E’s and neither was very successful at that posisition. They both flourished after converting to 3-4 O.L.B’s. I’m not sure that either has the quickness or flexability to play as outside L.B’s in a 4-3 defence? I’m thinking they will line up as back-ups at D.E’ or as occassional pass rushers off the edge in either alignment? This could possiably be their last year as jets as their age and lack of fit in this defence will no doubt be their ungoing.

7. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom on Jun 16, 2012 | Reply

Sorry, more 4-3 and less Thomas is a much better way to go. Since we’re not going deep into the playoffs this yr, I wouldn’t have signed him and instead let the younger LBs fight it out. He’s old, slow, way past his prime, basically unimpressive across the board. This piece is more of that old Jet tradition, “Let’s Praise Players in the Off-Season Who Disappeared Last Season.”

8. By IRA on Jun 17, 2012 | Reply

I think we will see a major change in the Jets roster next year. Too many players are on 1 yr deals and there are quite a few over the 30 yr old age mark. Enjoy this year with this current roster.
    To all a Very Happy Father’s Day!
    GO JETS!!!!

9. By scjoe on Jun 17, 2012 | Reply

Ron/64, the problem is, I don’t even think this FO or coaching staff knows exactly where they want to go with the defensive alignment. There seems to be a few nice pieces in place to play the 3-4 (Coples, Wilkerson and Ellis IF he should develop) But THEN, they go out and select Davis who to me appears to be the prototypical pass rushing OLB in a 4-3. I guess there is a method to the madness, although I don’t see it yet. Then again, they want to run a “run first” offense and then go out and select a WR with the 2nd pick?????

10. By IRA on Jun 18, 2012 | Reply

Tom, Besides BT still having something left in the tank how about his team leadership which is something they didn’t have last year.
    After watching some of the practices i thought if their WR group they have now can stay healthy Edwards was not needed. I have always been a big supporter of him but between Hill and Schilens plus Turner and maybe D Ganaway they are fine at WR. Especially since they will get back to running the ball more.
    Good story in the NY Post about Hunter and his comeback this year. I believe he can get the job done.

11. By Alex G on Jun 18, 2012 | Reply

The Jets are essentially choosing Schilens over Edwards. This was written in an article, In four seasons with the Raiders, Schilens struggled to stay healthy and never gained more than 400 yards receiving. And yet the Jets would rather have him than bring back Edwards. They seem to banking on Hill to be the #2 guy it seems. I hope they know what they are doing, the Jets have to beat N.E and take the East this year, or it will back seat again to Brady and company.

12. By IRA on Jun 18, 2012 | Reply

scjoe, I questioned the selection of Coples too but once i saw they are going to play more 4 man fronts it made lots of sense. And that answers the ? about Davis who i think could be the steal of the draft. As for Hill they needed to get a #2 WR with speed and you can always draft a RB or OL later in the draft. So Hill to me made all the sense taking in rd 2. Of course we all have to wait and see how this all plays out in camp and the season. To me there are no ? why and who they drafted.

13. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom on Jun 18, 2012 | Reply

scjoe, I think this “run first” talk is actually coming from Rex, trying to maintain the illusion that he has any input into the O. Sparano’s “run first” O on MIA got Marshall 1200 yds with a third-rate QB, we should only come close to matching such a stat. Ira, leadership as an abstraction means nothing when you can’t make it a reality in terms of making plays, Leonhard and Smith are said to be great “leaders” too but they’re also 2 of the worst safetys in the NFL. Alex G, Edwards would never accept the #3/#4 spot Schilens is occupying, so it’s really Edwards choosing someplace where he thinks he can start over the Jets.

14. By jetsfan80 on Jun 18, 2012 | Reply

scjoe, I like the Davis pick. Did you ever watch “little” Mike Singletary on that 80′s Bears defense. That “D” had big linemen (just like Coples, Wilkerson and Pouha) that freed him up to make a lot of big plays. We haven’t even seen him play one snap of pro ball yet. Let’s give him some time and see what develops. Would you have drafted Tom Brady based on what he had shown up to that draft? No. That worked out pretty good for the Pats. As for drafting Hill, I see a little triple option getting ready to be run at the Meadowlands. The Jets have all the tools to run it, and you can bet Sparano will. And don’t forget guys, the speed factor opens up some room to run the ball…just wish we would’ve gotten a good OL in the 3rd round to play RT.

15. By scjoe on Jun 18, 2012 | Reply

jetsfan80, “little” Mike Singletary was closer to 240 then the 220? Davis is, plus, the Bears of that era played strictly a 4-3 D. That was my point. As for Hills speed opening up the running game? I would rather have taken a chance on the best available O lineman at that spot to open up the run game. Not to mention keeping the QB upright so he has a better chance of hitting those “quick” WRs downfield.
    64, great point about Marshall getting those 1200, but don’t think that our “3rd rate QB” is that much better then theirs was.

16. By ron alexander on Jun 19, 2012 | Reply

S.C Joe, not sure why you think Davis is small. At 6-2 235 he is actually a little bigger than B.Scott and a lot faster. I believe he was actually brought in to replace Scott at some point at the inside spot opposite D.Harris. In most 3-4 alignments you have one thumper (Harris and one speed guy to chase down plays.(formerly Scott) Most draft experts had Hill going in the first round and even Tannenbaum realized he was too good to pass up in the 2nd rd. I do think he will be a good one. I hope everyone here had as good a fathersday as I did. Golf with my boys during the day,and the Beachboys at Bethel Woods(they were amazing!

17. By scjoe on Jun 19, 2012 | Reply

Ron, No one knows for sure how accurate the roster weights are, but Scott has ten pounds on Davis. I think they brought Davis in thinking he has the frame to take on more weight without losing to much of his speed. He is listed at 230 something, I don’t even think he is that. He is an ideal fit in a 4-3 as an OLB. If he can bulk up (for next season) I can’t see them playing anywhere else but on the outside rushing the passer, whether they run a 3-4 or a 4-3. The LBs in the 3-4 take on a lot of the responsibility in stopping the run, this guy, right now, just does not have the bulk to do that.

18. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom on Jun 19, 2012 | Reply

I know you’re just being funny about “our third-rate QB,” scjoe — or are you? Anyway, this should finally be the yr we find out if Sanchez is the guy or not because if Tebow shows anything, I suspect the Jets may be ready to call it a day on MS and let McElroy try to show why he should start over TT. Given that we’re obviously rebuilding the team at almost every position as I’ve been saying of late, starting all over with a highly-drafted QB in 2013 wouldn’t bother me a bit. We could unload Revis, Holmes, and anybody else who thinks they’re bigger than the team, go with youth across the board, and maybe win a SB by, oh, Romney’s second term, to put it in Rex-speak…if Rex is still around to speak for this team, that is.

19. By kleckofan on Jun 19, 2012 | Reply

JFTS64- being as I’m also a Mets fan, I like the idea of getting away from aging “has-beens” and playing the kids. Even if the Mets season ends badly they now have a bunch of tested commodoties for next yr. However, I don’t see the Jets angling towards the same strategy. It’s been said that 8-8 is worse then 3-13 because of the draft and because 8-8 creates a moderately satisfied fan base (see this blog). I think Sanchez et al are going to produce another mediocre yr (even if the D is back to greatness). This will lead our FO to further kid themselves into believing we’re always a player or two and a year away from the SB.

20. By ron alexander on Jun 19, 2012 | Reply

S.C.Joe, I agree about the program hts. and wts.being iffy but I know for a fact they plan to use him this year all over the place. I believe he will have more of an impacrt than Coples. I saw a lot of N.Carolina games the past few years(they are always loaded with pro prospects) and he simply did not impress me at all.
    I thought he took a lot of plays off and rarely made any big plays.Tom64 you make a lot of sence concerning the mal-contents. I would have no problem if Sanchez bombs bringing in a young #1 type. I would not put too much faith in McElroy as I think he is a poor mans Chad Pennington at best. So-So arm, cant run or make plays with his feet.

21. By scjoe on Jun 19, 2012 | Reply

64, like the Romney forecast, but that’s another story for another time. Yea, I was serious about the 3rd rate status I put on MS. What has he shown the past three seasons to say otherwise? It appeared to me, no matter what anyone else says or thinks, or blames, that he regressed in 2011. I know he will get every opportunity to prove to Rex and everyone else that he is “the guy” and this will be the year he breaks out, and I hope he is right, it will solve the first of quite a few problems this team is facing. Me? I will have to witness it to believe it.

22. By scjoe on Jun 20, 2012 | Reply

Rob Alexander, I really don’t buy in to that “taking plays off” in college. It was his senior year and I think some of that had to do with his playing not to get hurt. If that had been his MO throughout college then it may have been a concern, but that’s not the case. He will be OK. I don’t know about great, but he will be OK. By the way, did you happen to check out my Jets all time team you asked for back at the Harris story?

23. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom on Jun 20, 2012 | Reply

kleckofan, I hear ya on 3-13 vs 8-8 but 8-8 is okay if it’s the work of young players who are becoming the core of a good team. It’s only bad when it’s a Jets 8-8 built on pickups of has-been vets. ron a, I’ve made a few excuses for the malcontents but they’re pushing it at a time like this when the team is re-evaluating from the GM on down. scjoe, I only put the Romney prediction in Rex’s mouth to make fun of his constant predictions, though it looks good for Mitt in the serious polls. I’ll give Mitt a chance but I don’t really trust any politicians, like Cream said, “Hey now baby, get into my big black car/I wanna just show you what my politics are…” And yeah, Sanchez is to Brady as the Grand Funk drummer was to Ginger Baker.

24. By ron alexander on Jun 21, 2012 | Reply

64TOM, yeah,its hard to figure what these guys are thinking? I know they have short careers and need to make as much as possiable but this is a big year for this franchise and these clowns are not only jepordizing this season, but their own reputations as well. S.C.Joe, Hey, I hope I’m wrong about Coples but people who know me know I’m usually right about draft stuff. I’ve been doing it as kind of a hobby(you would be amazed with how much info I compile.) for well over 25 years now.(i’m 59) Anyway, I got ta tell you, I saw Coples play at least 10 games (on t.v ) and as he was always advertised as a great prospect I paid close attention. He was the 1 guy I didn’t want us to draft! I think he is a possiable Gholston clone! I hope not

25. By ron alexander on Jun 21, 2012 | Reply

s.c.Joe, No I hadn’t seen your top Jets team. Thanx for the heads up! As usual you did a nice through job.I’m guessing I’m at least a little older than you are as I would have Billy Baird at free safty over Darroll Ray, Winston Hill at Tackle over Fabini(who would not even be my 4th choice at O.T.Also would have Randy Rasmussen at guard over Fanaca and Don Maynard at W.R. over A very good Jet Al Toone(too many drops!) Gotta think John Riggins at F.B over Baxter and Mickey Schuler at T.E(Better blocker than Barkum and unstoppable on 3rd downs.(Mr.clutch!) Over all, I loved your team.Of course I’m sure our buddy Joe would pick it apart!! Hey Joe, you out there? Danny, what do you think?

26. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom on Jun 21, 2012 | Reply

ron a, I guess I didn’t see scjoe’s Jet team because I’m a bit baffled. Hill, Rasmussen, and Maynard are locks at their spots with only Walker coming close but Maynard gets the nod for the Super Bowl yr even though he was hurt for the game. As for Toon, that’s ridiculous, he’s 6th behind Maynard, Walker, Sauer, Chrebet, and Caster if we’re counting WR-TE’s of which the Jets had 2 great ones, Caster and Barkum. Riggins is a tough pick because we didn’t have him for long so I’ll go with Snell there, again with the SB game key. But that’s all I got for old Jets, nostalgia is one of the big handicaps with this franchise. As Hendrix once told a heckler, “You gotta do what you gotta do and I gotta do what I gotta do RIGHT NOW!”

27. By kleckofan on Jun 21, 2012 | Reply

scjoe- I would have to w the Jets interior line from the SB: Schmidt, Herman and Rasmussen along with Winston Hill (I’m younger than Ron at 49). Iknow Joe Fields was a great one too. Also, in the blast from the past category, I loved the flakey Jeff Lageman.
    Eddie Bell, George Sauer and what, no Carl Barzulaskas?

28. By scjoe on Jun 21, 2012 | Reply

Ron, Riggins was an RB, not a FB, at least that is how he was used. I loved Riggins, but would not select him over Martin. As for Hill? correct me if I am wrong, but I think Hill was a LT, not a RT. I think RT was one of those spots where the Jets did not exactly excel over the years, thus Fabini for his longevity. As for Micky Schuler? Yea, him and Barkum could be a toss up, along with Caster, maybe Lammons as well, but I loved Barkum as a receiver. And finally, I do remember Baird, but I would still stand by my selection of Ray as being “one of” the better safety’s the Jets have ever had. But it was fun, brings back some great memories.

29. By ron alexander on Jun 21, 2012 | Reply

Tom64 Go to the end of the Harris piece to get S.C.Joe’s all-time Jet team. I liked Beard over Ray at safty as he was on the top 50 jets of all-time team published recently and I remember him being a tough cookie. Barkum & Caster had more speed over Schuler but Mickey was like Wes Welker on 3rd downs(clutch!)S.C, i think Hill was one of the all-time best O.T’s I ever saw play.If he were still alive you could ask Bubba Smith! Fabini was a decent player but no way he remotely compared to Winston Hill! I wasn’t gonna get that technical R.T vs. L.T. Again, i know I’m a bit older but if you ever saw Hill we wouldn’t even be talking about this now! Have a great weekend guys!

30. By scjoe on Jun 21, 2012 | Reply

64, as I mentioned to Ron, Riggins was a RB. He was used strictly as a RB, why would I list him as a FB? As for Hill, he was the LT before Powell came on the scene. You can make the argument Hill over Powell if you like, but not Hill over Fabini, Fabini was a RT. I will also stand by my selection of Toon over Maynard. Kleckofan, Schmidt, Herman, and Rasmussen were great ones, no doubt. But there is no way you select Schmidt over Mangold as the best center this team has ever had (on a long term basis anyway, because Mawae was a great one too for a couple of years) Lageman? Yea, another good one they let get away.

31. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom on Jun 22, 2012 | Reply

I’m not going to dwell too much on the past, scjoe, because it’s the Jet fan’s signature illness. And I didn’t see your list so I don’t know if you picked one or two tackles. If it’s one, Hill’s the guy. But Toon even within theTop 5 at WR is absurd on every level. And I really don’t get you on Riggins, what he actually was as a Jet was the first prototypical FB we had since Snell and maybe one of the last great FBs of the early merger era. Sure, the position was changing even then but nobody was confusing him with a true “HB” like, say, Mercury Morris.

32. By scjoe on Jun 22, 2012 | Reply

Ron, I grew up on the upper west side and lived in walking distance to the old Polo Grounds. I walked to many of my beloved NY Giants games with my dad. I also walked to quite a few NY Titans games for the first two years. Then, ironically, my family moved out to Queens within walking distance to Shea. The Titans followed two years later. My point? All of that, unfortunately, makes me pretty old!!! There is really no Jet/Titan that I don’t remember. And you are right, if you put an all time team together without regard to specific positions, it would have been Powell and Hill hands down. I didn’t do that. Thus, Powell at LT and Fabini (by default) at RT

33. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom on Jun 22, 2012 | Reply

scjoe, considering where you lived and who you rooted for and when, it sounds like your theme song should be “Walking Blues”! (except for the Jet Super Bowl year).

34. By scjoe on Jun 22, 2012 | Reply

64, whether or not you want to dwell on Jets history is not the issue, for me anyway. Ron asked me to put together MY list of players who “I” believe were the best at their positions. That said, I took it upon myself to “specify” each position. Again, Hill was a LT!! So was Powell. I chose Powell. Riggins? I don’t really care what you want to call him, he was a RB. He was used as a RB NOT a FB. How many other FBs do you know of that compiled that amount of yardage over their career? Toon? The 6th best WR? THAT is what is absurd. This guy had size, speed, soft hands,and ran great routes. Everything you THINK Hill will be. That said, I put him at #2

35. By ron alexander on Jun 23, 2012 | Reply

S.C.Joe, Like I said in an earlier post,I thought you did an excellent job with the team you picked. Obviously Jet fans are gonna have their favorites and will disagree on certian players. That is not the point. As I have come to respect your opinion (as well as Tom64′s) I thought it would be fun to see what you and some of the other guys here on the sight would come up with. To all that contributed Thanx! Lets not argue, lets agree to disagree boys! Besides we all know Joe is not involved in this discussion as he is a Mark Sanchez closet fan and doesn’t want Danny to find out! Have a great weekend guys!

36. By scjoe on Jun 24, 2012 | Reply

Ron, 64 and I never “argue” we do sometime “debate” LOL and you are right, it all comes down to opinion for the most part. That was mine. Thing is, there hasn’t been that many positions over the years that are set in stone (Joe Willie, Klecko, Revis?) Thus, the debates. 64, yes,I have sung the blues many a year with those two teams. The past 58 years have brought me one NFL championship and TWO MLB championships. Guess I should have choose the Yanks and Giants. NOT!!!!

37. By clint on Jun 24, 2012 | Reply

REVIS make up your mind play or not stop disturbing the team and the FANS!!!!!!!!

38. By ron alexander on Jun 25, 2012 | Reply

S.C. Joe,&Tom64, No problem, I have come to enjoy conversing with you guys, and the rest of the gang here. Its enjoyable conversing with Jet fans. Most of the guys I work with as well as the guys I hang out with are Yankee and Giant fans. I do root for all the n.y teams but the Jets and Mets are my passion! I(hope my wife doesn’t read this!) Anyway, like you guys I am looking forward to training camp this year to see exactly what we have as a team? o.t.a’s and mini camp are interesting but until we get down to business in Cortland I really have no clue what to expect. I’m sure my man ‘Joe” was happy to see Ron Jaworski picked M.S as the 23rd best Q.B in the league. I hope he is better than that? Oh well, time to step it up Mark!

39. By scjoe on Jun 25, 2012 | Reply

Ron, I think “Jaws” was being generous with that #23 ranking. I really can’t recall 8 others being any worse.