• Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 2:15 PM - 2:30 PM EDT Live Rex Ryan Press Conference HC Rex Ryan will address the media following practice.
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT Jets Open Mic Exclusive live "start-to-finish" coverage of Rex Ryan's press conferences every Monday and Wednesday from the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center. Jets Open Mic is a 30-minute telecast throughout the NFL season.
  • Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM EDT Live Rex Ryan Press Conference HC Rex Ryan will address the media following practice.
  • Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 3:30 PM EDT Live Press Conference: Coordinators Jets special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey, offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg and defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman will address the media.
  • Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 9:30 PM - 10:00 PM EDT Jets Game Plan Jets Game Plan is a 30-minute preview show hosted by Jeane Coakley with analysts Ray Lucas and Tony Richardson, providing a comprehensive look ahead at the week's upcoming matchup.
  • Fri., Oct. 03, 2014 12:40 PM - 12:55 PM EDT Live Rex Ryan Press Conference HC Rex Ryan will address the media following practice.
  • Sat., Oct. 04, 2014 10:00 PM - 10:30 PM EDT Jets Game Plan Jets Game Plan is a 30-minute preview show hosted by Jeane Coakley with analysts Ray Lucas and Tony Richardson, providing a comprehensive look ahead at the week's upcoming matchup.
  • Mon., Oct. 06, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT Jets Open Mic Exclusive live "start-to-finish" coverage of Rex Ryan's press conferences every Monday and Wednesday from the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center. Jets Open Mic is a 30-minute telecast throughout the NFL season.
  • Mon., Oct. 06, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Inside the Jets

• Tue., Oct. 07, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT Jets Extra Point Every Tuesday throughout the season, Jets fans can tune into Jets Extra Point, a weekly show that dissects the previous week's game with detailed analysis. The show will also feature exclusive interviews with Jets players and coaches. Host Brian Custer is joined by Ray Lucas, Tony Richardson, and a rotating panel of Jets on SNY analysts.

Jets-Cardinals: First-Half Tweets

Posted by Randy Lange on December 2, 2012 – 2:35 pm

Here are today’s first-half tweets for the Jets-Cardinals game at MetLife Stadium, in case you missed them on Twitter. Follow Bob Wischusen, Eric Allen and me for our tweets during each Jets game on https://twitter.com/nyjets.

#RL Jets gameday captain vs ARZ: LB Calvin Pace, backed up by David Harris, Bart Scott, Demario Davis, Nick Bellore, Garrett McIntyre, NT Sione Po‘uha.

#RL Jets win toss, defer. Since 09 Jets have won opening toss and deferred 29 times (6 times this yr). Jets record in pvs 28 games: 12-16.

#RL Jets stop Cards on their 1st 3rd-down attempt of the game, Eric Smith PD, Donnie Fletcher on blitz vs QB Ryan Lindley.

#RL Jets run defense stops ARZ on 3rd-and-1 and 4th-and-1, get ball back for the offense at Jets 18 following Sanchez INT on first off play.

#RL Nick Folk 46-yd FG attempt off left upright, no good. Folk now 5-of-7 at home this year with only other miss a blkd try vs MIA.

#EA Bilal Powell off to a good start in the backfield. He has quality vision and continues to be an asset in pass pro.

#EA Jets D doing what they’re supposed to do. Zona last in the NFL in 3rd down conversions (28.4%) entering – now 0 of 3 today.

#RL S Kerry Rhodes has his 2nd INT of Mark Sanchez. 1st Jets opponent w/ 2 1st-quarter INTs since LA Rams’ Kirk Collins in ’83.

#RL Ryan Lindley’s rushed third-and-8 pass incomplete, Jets defense has now stopped Cardinals on all 5 third-down plays.

#EA Jets have held Beanie Wells to 1 yard on 7 attempts. They are winning the battle up front against a young line.

#RL LaRon Landry makes his 2nd INT of season, on Ryan Lindley longball intended for rookie WR Malcolm Floyd. Landry returns to ARZ-38.

#RL Nick Folk tries to convert from 52 yards out. This try hits the right upright. He’s 0-for-2 with two uprights, game continues scoreless.

#RL Nick Folk had hit his previous 4 FG tries from 50-plus yards before the 52-yard miss.

#RL Jets defense in last 6 drives has an INT, a fourth-and-1 stop and 4 three-and-outs.

#RL Defense bringing it today: Cards had 33 drive yards on their opening series and have 26 yards combined on their last 6 series.

#RL Rookie WR Stephen Hill grabs 6-yd pass for first down. Hill now leads all receivers in this game with 4 catches for 37 yds.

#EA Stephen Hill has 4 receptions in the first half. The rookie’s career-high was 5 in Week 1 vs. BUF.

#RL Rex Ryan challenging spot of Dustin Keller completion, a foot short of 1st down. Ryan’s been successful in 12 of previous 17 challenges.

#RL Rex now 13 of 18 on replay challenges. Keller gets 1st down, Jets have it 1st-and-10 at ARZ-44.

#RL Rashad Johnson goes 40 yds on fake punt snap. Longest fake by Jets opps since 40-yd pass from Rohn Stark to Michael Prior vs IND in ’90.

#RL Ex-Jets K Jay Feely hits 48-yd FG as time expires in first half. Cards lead 3-0 over Jets at halftime.

#RL Jets lead at half in yards (146-115), 1st downs (9-4), possession (17:14-12:46), Cards lead in takeaways (3-1) and score (3-0).

#RL First 3-0 Jets game at halftime since 2011 Game 8 (@ BUF, Jets 3-0), first at home since 2010 Game 7 (vs GB, Packers 3-0).

Tags: , , , , , , ,

87 Responses to “Jets-Cardinals: First-Half Tweets”

1. By MIKE on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

Finally, Sanchez is out.

2. By Bennett on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

Sanchez took it like a man and with class. Long overdue but still a gutsy call by Ryan. We may have solved our QB problem.

3. By Byrdman on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

And So It Begins – Welcome to the NFL Greg McElroy! Go G-Mac,, You already look more comfortable than Mark at the line of scrimmage. Most football “experts” think you lack the arm strength and physical tools for an NFL QB – I don’t know – WHO KNOWS ?? maybe you’ll prove em all wrong. If you succeed, you’ll be the toast of the town, a pint sized superhero in Jets green/white. We absolutely love underdogs in Jet Nation, it’s basically the History of this Team.

4. By AK_Jet on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

Give McElroy the whole week to get ready and see what happens….I am so excited, this means Rex is who I thought he was…..and can remain being our head coach and bring the “D” every week and our offense can begin to carry it’s weight. They can Fire Tannenbaum if they want.

5. By scjoe on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

OK, great win, no doubt, but the thing is, as ugly as this game was, just imagine how ugly it could have been had the opposition even remotely resembled a pro offense! As pathetic as the Jets offense was, theirs was much, much, worse. The thing I liked about the McElroy drive is the fact the game was on the line, not just garbage time. In my mind Rex absolutely positively, has to stay with McElroy. Lets see what he has after taking first team reps all week.

6. By Bennett the schmo on The Island on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

Lets not plan the ticker tape parade just yet. The Jets beat what is probably the worst offensive display I have seen in years, at home, by one whole point and with a baseball score at that. I don.t know what the Cardinals are thinking with that QB but he makes Sanchez look like Dan Marino. Yo coach WHOEVER YOU GOT on that bench I mean WHO EVER,YOU GOT even if he got 1 leg PUT HIM IN MAN YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHIN. I would have been embarrassed to compliment my defense for stopping that team.( which of coarse Ryan did) Was me I woulda said they got nothing to be proud of lets see them do that to the Niners than they can be proud. But I’m just some old schmo living on The Island

7. By Mike Jet Vet on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

Sanchez needed 3 Int’s before Rex put Gmac in un!@#$%^&#$%^ believable. betting $$ to donuts were 7-5 if Gmac was starting . Rex needs to be fired tomorrow Period…Mike-T as well

8. By ELI RODRIGUEZ AKA (RUSS BALL 4GM) on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THE POST GAME LOCKER ROOM SPEECH. REX IS GIVING HIS MANY THANKS—WHEN SOMEONE IN THE DISTANCE YELL (ROLL TIDE) IF THAT’S NOT AN ENDORSEMENT FOR G-MAC I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS.

9. By MIKE on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

I will not jump on MS today. He has done some great things for this organization. He has clearly been a stand up guy, a good teammate, hard worker, and helped bring this organization to a level it hadn’t been in a decade.

This will be an interesting week. G-Mac has know reps, doesn’t know the receivers, and doesn’t know the playbook like a starter would. I am not sold on the fact that he would start next week. Tebow comes back healthy next week, Sanchez knows the O better than anyone and G-Mac is 3rd string.

I have never been more unsure of who will be the starting QB next week for the Jets.

10. By Karan on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

I’m still a Sanchez supporter but I can understand that this needed to be done. Glad we got a win. Quite frankly, if Mark Sachez doesn’t return next season and I don’t think he will, I’m glad he won’t be under this management anymore. He definietly deserves some of the criticism he’s received this season because of his poor play, but personally, I think this front office has ruined a bright future. We saw great things out of this kid his first two years. He had the right pieces around him. For some reason, they’ve snatched it out of his hands and it’s unforunate that it will fall on him. I would like to have him back next season, I know many of you despise him and I can’t blame ya fully but the fault is really both ways, I just think its…

11. By Karan on Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

…..its the management that deserves most of the blame.

12. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Another pt worth stressing, from a post on the ESPN site: “Sanchez was benched because of Sanchez, not because of the lack of weapons. It’s possible to not have weapons but manage the game as QB without hurting your team. Sanchez consistently hurt his team.” Yes, one of the 1st things I thought — sarcastically — when Mc showed composure was, “Wait a minute, he has no weapons, Holmes is out, Hill drops passes, Kerley’s hurt,” etc. The fact is having no weapons has nothing to do with a QB’s smarts, pocket presence, ability to read the D, and lots more. And by the way, Mc’s throw on Kerley’s one-hand catch was — HOORAY! — to EXACTLY the spot it needed to be, not somewhere else that forced Kerley to make a circus catch.

13. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Below you’ll see a series of posts that I wrote before the game (the one about Jackson) and right afterward. I don’t know why they didn’t appear last night, maybe Randy didn’t like my snarky pen name. But on a night I canceled a meeting in order to enjoy the first real step of progress since opening day vs BUF, I want to get them on the site. And I’ll add here that while I’ve learned to expect anything from Rex, I don’t see how or why he wouldn’t start McElroy next wk and play him until he plays himself back onto the bench. As one fan pointed out on the ESPN site, turning over the entire O to Tebow’s chaotic, technically limited style of play is just asking for more trouble. Why do that after Mc showed promise yesterday and helped us win?

14. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

By the way, folks, the WR FA that I said we should go after last winter if we were serious about winning this yr — which I knew we weren’t — Vincent Jackson, is going to go over 1,000 yds this week on more than 20 yds per catch. And that’s with Freeman, whom until recently we considered not as good as Sanchez, throwing to him.

15. By punchie on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

I truely received a christmas gift today . When MIKE T brought in tebow i thought i would never see G`MAC get his shot. Did you notice he nearly ran it in untill he realised that a passing TD would feel oh so good not just for himself but the rest of us to. On a side note STEPHEN HILL had the best game of his career to date .and backs ran with enthusiasm

16. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Yes, that INT that was called back was a dying quail, but otherwise — WHAT DID I TELL YA? WHAT HAVE SO MANY OF US BEEN SAYING? That the 1st game Mc ever plays, he’ll look smarter, calmer, more pro, more confident than Sanchez has in all but a few games and probably win the game, too! Were we wrong? Did some of you notice that we finally looked like we had a QB who looks like he’s not scared out of his mind on half the plays, not about to make the same amateurish mistakes that no one should be making post-high school? I see no reason not to start Mc for the rest of the yr until he starts looking as pathetic as MS. (He can’t possibly look as pathetic at TT.) Of course, now we have to worry about Rex thinking he can win every game 7-6…

17. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Long-overdue item on ESPN Stats & Info, not that plenty of us haven’t said it on this site: “Should it really be a surprise that McElroy came in and immediately performed better than Sanchez? Other than the round they were drafted in — Sanchez in the 1st and McElroy in the 7th — what did Sanchez show in college to be a better prospect than McElroy? Sanchez went 2-1 against top-10 teams and McElroy went 7-2 and led his team to a national title.” Yeah, and Mc woulda put a total of 2, maybe 3 scores on the board had not Rex done his usual paranoid goal-line thing and had not Bell fumbled. This could be your best argument ever against paying too much attention to when a guy’s drafted, scjoe, ’cause Mc sure looked like the starter today!

18. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Like I said to you after the game, Arte: “That Tebow sat 1 week after dressing with the same injury will fuel speculation that the Jets did it to move McElroy up the depth chart without demoting Tebow.” Clearly, Ryan doesn’t see Tebow as the answer at QB.” (from Cimini) Yeah, and maybe Rex has finally seen thru his own delusions about 10 yrs of glory with “Mark the Starter” and realized his job’s on the line. I still want him gone but I can’t blame him for trying to stay employed. And given what a predictable disaster this yr has been, Mr T gone and Rex back to oversee a 3-way battle between Mc, Sanchez, and somebody not named Tebow would still be progress. Gotta think the O would like that, they sure seemed to like seeing Mc come in today.

19. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Sanchez hits the pine as a Jet for the first time with almost exactly the same stats he’s always had: 55%, slightly more INTs than TDs, low yds/per att, ranked in the bottom 3rd (but WAY at the bottom this time). I’ll cut Rex some slack today not only for finally coming to his senses about how an inept QB doesn’t ever “give you the best chance to win”, but also because it’s becoming clear he’s not really calling the shots in terms of who plays and who doesn’t. But that vindication in my pen name today is because a lot of us have been watching MS make the same blunders for 4 yrs, listening to the same post-game pablum, and wondering when this org’s gonna wake up. Have YOU woken up yet, Woody? It sure seems like most fans of your team have.

20. By IRA on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

I don’t care how it looked it was nice driving home with a win instead of a loss. Nice to see McElroy get a shot it was the right move and the right thing is to let him finish out the season to see what he can do. I think he is a clone of Chad with better mobility and the same type of smarts. Feel bad for mark but this was long overdue and if Tebow was never on this roster this would’ve happened already. Too bad Balt and SD choked.
    Nice game by Greene, Powell and the OL.
    GO JETS!!!!

21. By Mike Jet Vet on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

CAN ANYONE MAKE EXCUSES FOR SANCHEZ ANYMORE $60 MILLION ENOUGH! ALREADY!!!!!!!!! AS A FAN i’M GETTING SICK OF HIS SAME GARBAGE EVERY WEEK, ANOTHER DISCUSSING DISPLAY, HE NEEDS TO TAKE A CUT IN PAY AND GO NO QUESTIONS ASKED HE ISN’T EVEN A VIABLE BACKUP…. REX-WOODY MIKE-T FYI, USE SANCHEZ ONE MORE GAME THIS YEAR IT’S BLATANT COMPETENCE

22. By JetBlue on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Not much to hang your hat on with this game. I’d like to see how McElroy does on the road with a week to prepare & practice for a game. I wonder if Rex is just as curious. Just think of how this season could have gone with what’s left on the schedule. I could see it now, making a playoff run by feasting on the bottom-of-the-barrel teams. Getting excited about another chance to win that promised SB. Watching and cheering and hoping and praying and wishing………..but then…….but then we travel to Buffalo to play those hapless Bills. And all we need is a win and we’re in. And we here Rex during the week before the game telling us how prepared the team is and what a great practice they had. Bills 36, Jets 10. Figures.

23. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

One thing GMac showed me when he took over for Sanchez “POISE”… He looked very comfortable. I liked GMac when he played for Alabama and I feel he should start this coming Sunday to see how well he will play a whole game. He has managed a touch down and completed some nice passes. His roll out and TD pass was excellent. Now that GMac played I feel he will only improve. No more nervousness to over come. I laughed at how he ran all over the field to get the football for his first TD. REX, start GMac this week, Send to Tebow Jacksonville for a draft pick, maybe we will get lucky and get a 1st rounder from the Jags… Where not totally dead yet for the playoffs, we need wins and some losses by other teams. I know I am dreaming.

24. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

(Continued)
    Sure would like to see a come back like the Giants did last year “IF” by some miracle we made the playoffs. Congradulations to GMac for his 1st TD and WIN as a JET… Lets go Jets….

25. By Bennett on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Worse thing Sporano and that bunch can do is try and alter McElroy’s basic style. As Byrdman said once you are in the NFL it is pretty much set. His style is what got him here. Do not tinker with him. That being said he has to be taught to avoid his instinct to bolt from the pocket to fast, He is going into the play thinking he will have to bolt. He has to go in thinking he is going to complete the play as designed from the pocket or he will not be successful. Basic stuff Sporano that you should understand if you are in the NFL

26. By GaryC on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Seeing that Rex is having such a tough time deciding on his quarterback next week,he will probably have Sparano draw straws for him.

27. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Ira, a common theme I’m hearing today — surprisingly, considering how popular Tebow is supposed to be? — is that if the Jets hadn’t gotten TT, Mc woulda taken over for Sanchez sooner. I don’t know for sure if that’s true but it doesn’t matter for several reasons: (1) Better late than never (2) The idea isn’t to get unrealistically jazzed about making the playoffs with Mc but to find out how much he’s got so we can plan for next yr, and (3) Even a solid Mc at QB isn’t likely to triumph in the playoffs given the many problems this team still has. I’m just satisfied to see that the weird spell that MS has held over this entire org has finally been broken. Anything he gets from now on he’ll have to earn, not have handed to him on a platter.

28. By Bennett on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Karan, Karan, Karan, Despise is such a harsh word, you cannot really despise someone you do not know as the word means a strong personal haterd which is impossible. Many of us were highly critical of Sanchez. I always resented the fact that because he thought he was so good he choose to forego his senior year. I resented the fact the Jets fell for it and drafted him when he was clearly unready for the NFL and then turned the team over to this 22yr old instead of teaching him as a backup. But what I really resented about him was the excuses, the coddiling, the blame of everyone but him for his play and reading day after day people like you saying he was so good when in reality he was just plain bad.

29. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

MIKE, it makes no difference whether Mc knows the playbook or has even shaken hands with the starters, the team’s going nowhere this yr. If you won’t use these last 4 games to find out what you’ve got on the roster, you’ll never wanna find out. As pathetic as Lindley looked yesterday, that’s what Whisenhunt’s doing, trying to see what he’s got ’cause he knows he likes Kolb better than Skelton and he wants to see his other options. The only reason to put Tebow in now is to find out if you really think he’s worth developing as a full-time QB. I doubt the Jets think he’s worth that, having basically admitted that getting him was, as the eccentric, oppositional, but still very football-smart Joe Namath said, nothing more than a publicity stunt.

30. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

From ESPN’s James Walker: “Everyone knows about the Jets benching Sanchez in favor of McElroy in a win over ARI. But something I noticed under the surface is it’s now clear Rex Ryan is coaching for his job. RR was undyingly loyal to MS throughout his struggles because RR’s job was not in jeopardy. But the pressure is now on RR to win down the stretch and he finally jumped ship after 3 1st-half MS INTs. I agreed with the decision, but I thought a QB change should’ve come sooner. Ryan only made the call when he was clearly desperate. He simply could not lose at home to a Cardinals team that’s now lost 8 straight.” All as it should be, James, Rex shouldn’t expect to be back next yr without showing us a lot more HC chops than he has so far.

31. By SCfromNY on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

As a McElroy supporter since the beginning I was so glad to see him come in and lead the jets to a score. The whole team had a fifferent feel about it. I hope he gets a chance to start next week. BUT in realality Rex may go right back to Sanchez. Rex is really in a spot. if he starts Sanchez fans and most of the team i feel will not be happy. He he starts McElroy and he wins Rex could be stuck with him for the rest of the year. Then what to do with Sanchez? A 3 way competition next year? Does anyone think it strange Rex went to McElroy the only week Tebow was not available? I would bet no matter what they REST Tebow’s rib another week.

32. By IRA on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Karan, Yes i am a big supporter of Mark too but i really think its best for him to get back on track with another team. I still think he can be a winning QB in the NFL. What the fans did to him ysterday was horrible. Guess it comes with the position. I think he needs to big up the pieces in another town. I just can’t see him coming back talk about having to be thick skinned. I just don’t see it. Maybe they can trade him and pick up a 5th and slpit the 8 mill with another team. Basically bringing Mark back would be like bringing back D. Brien after he blew those 2 kicks in Pitt. Really feel bad for Mark and will root for him as a Jet or not.

33. By harry-o on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Mcelroy could start next week , only because it’s Jax
    if not , then if MS struggles again then Gmac plays again
    Tebow gets demoted to # 3 QB, but still plays whenever
    no big deal

34. By davetharave on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Very optimistic tweets, no mention at all of Sanchez interceptions. Reading these and not knowing what was going on in the game you would think Jets were 2 goal posts short of total domination instead of down 3-0 at the half.

35. By scjoe on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Thank You 64! For finally coming to the realization that Rex Ryan doesn’t call the shots! Also, do you seriously believe that Vincent Jackson would have even half of those 1000 yards had he come to the circus instead? Now, if that, right there, don’t tell everyone all they need to know about our QB position I don’t think anything else can. Karen, what will it take for you to jump off that abandon Sanchez bandwagon? How many more games like this last one will it take? The only reason this player is still on this roster is because of his draft position and his outrageously ridicules salary! Not because of his ability to play the QB position. It is going to be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

36. By steven on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

It’s About Time You Play Greg McElroy. You’ll probably get most of your fans back now. I won’t watch this year because I’m still decidint whether I am going to continue being a Jets Fan after 30 years. Greg McElroy gives you a chance though. He’s smart and will not make mistakes and turn the ball over much. He’s a leader and a winner. I’m disappointed it took you this long to give him a shot.

37. By Bennett on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Hill is a big, strong, fast gamer but very RAW. He is getting good expierance for the first year., He will progress and get better That being said I still see him making the same mistakes each week especially the attempted hand catches. Where is the coaching on this team? Dumb penalities, poor basic fundamendals seen every week, just dumb mistakes repeated game after game. This is just a poorly coached team from the top on down

38. By Byrdman on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

I’m glad Rex put G-Mac in and I’m happy for the kid, he saw his first real NFL game and threw a TD pass. I think we should all tap the brakes a bit before we declare that Greg is the “answer” to all our QB problems. Anyone here remember Browning Nagle ? The first game he started – He looked like Dan Marino, firing darts all over the field, throwing every kind of pass, short,quick timing routes, deep out patterns, long bombs. Think he had almost 400 yards and like 4 or 5 TD’s. Then a strange thing happened.. he NEVER played a game like that again and was out of football a couple years later. Nagle was the polar opposite of McElroy, he had a Million $$ arm and a 50 cent brain. G-Mac appears to have an NFL football mind, Division 3 Arm.

39. By ron alexander on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Byrdman, As much as I’m hopeing your right I’m not sure we witnessed the dawning of the McEiroy era just yet.Rex has been stubborn to say the least in his loyalty to M.S. I believe its very possiable he goes back to mark this week(st least to start) as he felt Mark had an odd day? Obviously thats not gonna sit well with most Jet fans as most of us have seen enough! BENNETT, i was wondering if you could elaborate on your post about Sparano altering Mc’s style? Sorry buddy but i didn’t understand where you were going?

40. By ron alexander on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

IRA, I caught you on WFAN this A.m. with Joe Beningo & Evan. While I was with you for 90% of your comments, I did think Evan made a good point about playing in N.Y. If Mc replaces Mark as the starter I still believe Mark could win back the fans with a great performance out of the bullpen if Mc was injured or ineffective. NewYorkers dont care so much about who,how or why we win, we just want to win! A lot of the posts here today bare this out as inspite of how ugly this game was there are a lot of happy campers here today! JETBLUE, I was thinking the same thing. I think most of us want to see Mc get a chance to show the organization what he’s all about.I hope he gets that chance.

41. By ron alexander on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

JOE, did you catch Brian Billicks comments about McElroy increasing his arm strength? He mentioned it on several occassions. I will say his arm was not a problem with the few opportunities he had to throw the ball. Now I grant you he certianly didn’t do anything extraordinary but he threw a couple of out patterns that had excellent zip on them and most importantly were on time and on the money.I’m not ready to order a bust for his enshrinement in Canton just yet but I want to see more before writeing him off. S.C.Joe, not sure I’d call it a “great win’ but I agree it was like the Bad news Bears vs. the Keystone Cops. That was without a doubt the worst 2 Q.B performances I have ever seen!

42. By Allan O'Dane on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

MMMM….interesting topic on ESPN…Will the NYJ trade Sanchez to seattle as a backup and we get Flynn as our backup? mmmmmm,,that’s one to think about…

43. By Another Tom on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Good to see M S finally take a seat and carry the clip board..probably a huge relief for Him too. Even better to see was that our running game worked well…Greene is a tough hard nosed runner who can take a shot and deliver one too, I hope We can re-sign Him .If not I could see him playing for Pittsburg – a team full of tough players.

44. By Stevesc on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

i don’t know how anyone else feels about this, but I was not happy with how the game ended with Greene taking a knee instead of scoring a td. I know the broadcasters were saying it was a good coaching move knowing the Cards had no time outs and the Jets just needed to take a knee. Are you kidding me? All I thought of is how little confidence Ryan must have in this team to do that. Are you going to tell me that they were afraid to kick off to the Cards with less than two minutes being up 14–6? Especially the way the Cards qb was playing.? Was happy with the win though.

45. By IRA on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Ron, I understand Evan’s point and he might be right. Believe me i wish Mark only the best and wish he could lead us to a SB. But i have been around sports a long time and maybe its me but you can just tell when its time for a player to change teams and start over with another team. I think it would be easier for him and he would have great success getting his career back on track.
    Alan, What do you mean Flynn as a backup? I want to see what McElory has but i do believe the Jets 2013 QB is not on the roster right now.

46. By RyanO on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

This move was long overdue. Finally somebody made a football decision and a coaching decision on the team. That being said, I’m stilla Sanchez supporter. He has been nothing but a class act on an increasingly dysfunctional franchise.

As for McElroy, well done. You have to feel good for the guy. But I’d temper the enthusiasm somewhat. The guy has a very weak arm that will get seriously exposed in the NFL. Remember Pennington and all the pic-sixes? Untimely pics marching down the field for the comeback? Same thing will happen here. NFL coaches just let a weak armed quarterback have those short outs baiting them into thinking they’re there all game. Then they take them away in the fourth quarter when it counts. Mark my word.

47. By Karan on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Bennett, there are many many fans out there who ‘hate’ Mark Sanchez, lets say that. Despise, hate, really same thing. I found myself furious at Sanchez as well after those picks and maybe it is good thing for him to be benched for next week. He needs a break from some of the fans and well his own play. Its’ definitely infuriating to see the heckling and the constant bashing he has received. I don’t believe its fair at all given the circumstances he’s been placed in. And I actually do hope McElroy starts next week, I want to see how he will perform in a full game with one of the thinnest wide receiver groups in the league, oh and Keller will most likely not be playing as well. It gives us a break from Mark and it gives him a break from the……

48. By Byrdman on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Ron – My first comment above was posted about 30 seconds after I saw G-Mac had entered the game. Trust me, I’m under no delusions whatsoever about this either being the beginning of the McElroy era or the end of Sanchez’s. With the 3 ring Barnum&Bailey front office we’ve got, NOTHING would surprise me :D While it’s potentially devastating when an NFL team makes a HUGE mistake, trading up to draft a QB who turns out to be a bust, It was like pulling an infected tooth benching Sanchez. Initially you’re thrilled that the pain is gone, then days later you see the hole in your smile where that tooth used to be. Jets blew 2 picks in 09 Imagine if we’d drafted a Clay Mathews and a big-time RB instead of MS then rode out that year with Clemons -

49. By Another Tom on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Yeah, I guess G Mac has a similiar skill set as Chad P, But my first impression is that He reminds me more of Glen Foley. maybe its the Number 14, or same Physical stature…but thats who He looks like…

50. By Karan on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

……fans. People may say Sanchez ruined Sanchez when all this over and there is some partial truth to that. But what really has ruined Sanchez or when and if it does, its this Jets management. Simple as that. Hopefully Sanchez returns to the Jets next season only if they have a much talented roster because he will deliver actual results then.

51. By Karan on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

It seems as if a new era of Jets football is upon us. Looks like we won’t have Sanchez, Keller, Greene, Moore, Holmes or maybe even Ryan back next season. McElroy, Cumberland, Kerley and Hill look like the new kids on the block.

52. By Karan on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Also, Bennett, get your facts straight on ‘the blame of everyone but himself’. Marks not the kind of QB who has blamed others for his faults. He knows what his issues are and yes, he’s been coddled and all, but he takes responsibility for his own actions. When they lose, he has blamed himself. He knows he needs to play better. He’s a hard worker and class act. I do agree however, that he has had a really bad year.

53. By SOCALJETS on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

SANCHEZ hasn’t had a decent receiver since BRAYLON EDWARDS,and what do they do,get rid of EDWARDS clearly their best reciver,I still like SANCHEZ,I hope he comes back to a team here in CALIFORNIA…

54. By Charliejet on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

ear, ear now now ats’ awe right! Sanchez or Mc Elroy will be let go – Pats pick em up train em’ proper see and make make em’ a good QB under the watchful eye of Bilichick. Brady will be ready to retire and Sanchez or Mcelroywill have fully developed and will come back to haunt us! (That was my best English accent)

55. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

McElroy was a pleasent surprise. I am amazed at how some of the fans in here are comparing him to Pennington. Does anybody remember some of the reviews on Marino when he first came out of college, he had a weak arm and he sure proved everybody wrong. McElroy led Alabama to a National Championship with accurate passing, and smart playing. I know he only threw a few passes yesterday 5 out of 7 completions. Those passes were on the money. He seen the Blitz coming and he rolled out of it on 2 occassions. He could have run it in for the TD but made a nice throw for a TD then ran all over the field wanting the ball (lol). But in reality he was refreshing and the little time he played yesterday does not mean we should jump on the bandwagon

56. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

(Continued)
    just yet, Rex has to let him play a full game to see how he will react the entire gane. I liked this kid when he played for Alabama and I hope he will continue to win. But it takes smart coaching to win games and that is something we lack….

57. By Joe on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Watched the game with my bus partner (ALL AMERICAN NEB 95 NAT CHAMP TEAM )6 YEAR NFL CAR .First observation MCElOY He lasted to the 7th BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE AN NFL CALIBER ARM AND HE CAN NOT MAKE ALL THE NECC THROWS You can not bring a CHAD PENN TYPE QB IN HERE AND EXPECT HIM TO WIN A TITLE GOING AGAINST BRADY ROTHESB ECT .Its a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AS HE DOESNT HAVE THE PHY TOOLS TO COMPETE

58. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

If I am not mistaken Brady was drafted way down the line also. WHY?

59. By ron alexander on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

IRA, Yeah, like you I like Mark too. Also I think you are right about him being better off elsewhere next year. hey, mabey ths Cards, Rams or Jax would consider himI just think all the negativity between S.Holmes last year and his poor play this year has sapped him of whatever confidence he had. Byrdman, yeah i hear you. I was just stateing the obvious in case you got into some bad weed or something. Your posts are always spot on so it kind of surprised me thats all!

60. By scjoe on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Ron, ANY win is a great win as far as I am concerned. I think I made it clear once before I am in it to see the NY Jets win football games Period! Draft position, player and personnel changes, coaching changes, GM changes, all of that will take care of itself. All I want, and all I ever wanted for the past 52 seasons is for this team to WIN. So, that should explain the “great win” analogy.

61. By scjoe on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Lets just put the NY Jets QB dilemma into it’s proper perspective. It is a total nightmare! It is a catastrophe just waiting to happen, more now then ever before. I have to agree with Ira that the starting QB of 2013 is probably not on this roster. The problem is more about roster decisions then it is about ability. Honestly, I don’t see any of the three as being the franchise QB the Jets have sought since the early 70s.So, what do you do with Sanchez and his 13 mil salary? What do you do with Tebow and still save face over that disastrous decision? Then, what do you do with McElroy, especially if he continues to play and the team continues to win? Thing is, the NY Jets FO brought this upon themselves!

62. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Ira, as I’ve said before I don’t boo at games but to criticize Jet fans for booing Sanchez is ridiculous, on any other team he woulda had to fight for the job after the PIT playoff loss. Fans can only take so much and shouldn’t have to take more. scjoe, when the OL coach basically says “Fire me,” maybe because he’s already been told he’s getting fired, the HC isn’t calling all the shots. As for Jackson, no doubt we’d have ruined him like we did Holmes, I’m just saying those, like you, who were overly optimistic about Schilens were dreaming. stevesc, I hate the knee nonsense, any team that’s afraid to take a TD from the 1 with a minute or 2 left isn’t playing with a winning mindset but then we’re not, Rex is just playing to not get fired.

63. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Joe, I generally admire your aggressive take on what’s wrong with this team but I think your business partner needs to chill out and give McElroy a chance. It’s absurd to write off the potential of a guy like Mc when he hasn’t even practiced with the 1st team. As for this arm strength issue, NOBODY stresses arm strength more than me, in the NFL it’s, as Salman Rushdie said of free speech in society, “the whole ball game” or at least most of it. But anyone who remembers how Brady and Brees, 2 of the best QBs of the last 25 yrs, threw in their early seasons knows that arm strength can be improved over time. Mc has so many of the strengths Sanchez lacks that it would be a huge mistake to assume that he can’t become a solid, maybe elite NFL QB.

64. By Byrdman on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

CharlieJet – Cheerio, jolly good show old boy :D But the bad news for Jets fans is BB is quietly grooming a bigger, stronger more athletic QB than Brady, with the best arm I’ve ever seen – name is Ryan Mallett. My guess is Brady will play another 2-4 years while mentoring the kid, before they turn him loose. Mallett has the potential to be as good or better than Brady, in other words good enough to torment Jets fans for the next decade.

65. By Byrdman on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

Jet64 Frank – I NEVER heard anyone say that Marino had a “weak” arm EVER. The only knock on Dan was his wonderlick score. Marino said he didn’t really think scouts would take the results seriously. He was always known as a tough gunslinger type with the quickest release in the NFL. Parcells thought Glen Foley had something but he cautioned Jet fans “Defenses in the NFL will find out a guy’s weakness, once they get enough film on him” In Foley’s case it didn’t take long. The better corners learned to jump the short routes that Chad threw too. The future of quarterbacking in the NFL is RG3 : A bigger stronger tougher smarter Mike Vick with a more accurate arm!

66. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 3, 2012 | Reply

McElroy, deserves a shot. Even Tebow probably deserves a shot anything is better then MS. It is my feeling McElroy would be the better of then MS or TT.

67. By SCfromNY on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

I am tempering my excitement of McElroy finally getting a chance with the recent Jet track record. I hope he starts this Sunday but Rex going back to Sanchez is likely. You never know with a QB’s arm. Just as important as the ability to throw deep is ball placement giving the receiver the best chance for YAC and 1rst downs. You can argue with the few Sanchez fans left BUT one thing will not change. OB PRESENCE. Mark could have the strongest arm and the ability to throw any pass when not under duress. How your QB performs under stress, reads defences, and leads his team has nothing to do with arm strenght. The best example of this is Jeff George whose arm was unbeleivable but his character and demeanor made him a loser. Sanchez=backup.

68. By scjoe on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

64, I wouldn’t go so far as to say I was “overly optimistic” re: Chaz Schliens. All I tried to do was point out the similarities in his game to those of Stephen Hill whom the Jets traded up for in the 2nd round. I said it then, that was a bad pick, and here we are in week 14 and I have seen absolutely nothing to change my mind.

69. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Vindicated Slightly on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

scjoe, sounds like you’ve been a little bit brainwashed by the Jets’ coddling of Sanchez. Only on the Jets is it bad news when a QB comes off the bench, wins the game, shows potential, and vindicates the team’s drafting of him. Face it, neither Sanchez nor Tebow have any real future as NFL starting QBs but McElroy might, so why not use these last 4 utterly meaningless games to see what he’s got? The plot pt that’s going unanalyzed is this meeting that Woody had with the team. It seems he told everyone that all bets are off and they can all be fired, given how DeG basically said “Fire me, I don’t care” and Rex suddenly understands it’s time to cut Sanchez loose. The best news would be not just McElroy starting but Woody deciding to win.

70. By Byrdman on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

’64 Frank – I would have given anything back in 2000 to have somehow broken into the Jets draft “war room” and told them to draft Brady. If you recall that was the year NY had 4 first round picks, we drafted Chad Pennington with one of them. I was screaming “NO, NO take Tom Brady” As a Michigan fan I knew all about Brady but knew almost nothing about Chad because Marshall was basically irrelevant. It’s one of the most bizarre events in NFL draft history EVERYBODY here in Michigan thought Brady would go in the first 3 rounds. Only way to explain it was the prior history of mediocre U of M QB’s in the NFL – Brian Griese,Todd Collins,Elvis Grbac plus Brady’s NFL combine was “unspectacular” Imagine how different the last 12 yrs coulda been?

71. By ron alexander on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

S.C.JOE, Sorry dude but as some losses sting more that others some wins are so ugly I cant agree with you on this one.But thats the beauty of Randy’s Blog; we can agree to disagree! But you know I’m a big fan of your posts! Byrdman, I also like Mallette a lot and you could be right about him. I do have some doubts as he is not as fierce a competitor as Brady & I have read he has a little Sanchez in him as far as reading defences & pocket awareness? Hey, we can worry about him when the time comes. Right now I’m more concerned with how were gonna ever be able to get past A.Luck & the Colts once he figures it all out?

72. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

Byrdman, these are Cold, Hard Football Facts: Few quarterbacks in NFL history have been surrounded by more talent than Marino.

In his 17-year career, Marino played with 55 players named to the Pro Bowl. Marino himself was named a Pro Bowler nine times. That’s a remarkable 64 Pro Bowl players, or nearly four for every season Marino spent in the NFL. Four times in Marino’s career, the Dolphins boasted five or more Pro Bowl players in a single season. Compare that with New England’s two Super Bowl teams, which had a total of just five Pro Bowl players.

Marino also had the rare luxury of joining a team that had played in the Super Bowl the year before he arrived. He also played most of his career for the winningest coach in NFL history,

73. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

(Continued)
    He lost. If any quarterback in NFL history walked into an ideal situation in which to win a Super Bowl, it was Dan Marino. Want to know the real reason why Marino never won a Super Bowl? Sadly, the answer sits with Dan Marino himself.

Simply put, Marino did not elevate his game in the playoffs. In fact, his played dropped off quite noticeably. Upon coming out of college two commentators stated Marino may be over=rated (which he was not in my eyes) they also stated he he may not have the arm power for long balls (I dis-agree) and they were John Facenda and Frank Gifford….

74. By Mike Jet Vet on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

IRA, KARAN, RON, Like Mark or not ..yes, he’s a good kid. BUT! Tell it to the 23 million unemployed people in this country, While he was dating Movie stars Posing on the cover Of GQ magazine, getting paid 60 million without remorse for us suffering fans,playing third rate Ball 4 seasons now He was given more than a fair shot to become that Guy he failed miserably,” Feel bad for Mark No Way!!” I Feel bad for the Fans, guys and Gals on this site who’ve watched this joke suffering monetarily…waiting and hoping all these years , What did he give us in return, GIVE ME A BREAK. I want him to win a super bowl. HE isn’t cutting it

75. By Joe on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

Tom from what i have been told the last thing you want out of a qb is the inability to make all the throws on the field (as BYRD MAN POSTED )IT MAKES A JOB A TON EASYIER for D CORDS IF THEY DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING BEAT LONG .My part said a QB like McElroy will basically SEE PRESS COVERAGE ALL GAME BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF ARM STRENGH (he equated it to BRINGING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT )and in todays NFL IT SIMPLY WONT WORK .At this point we got nothing to lose the problem is DO WE PIN THE FUTURE ON HOW THIS KID PERFORMS THE NEXT FEW GAMES (NOT DRAFT SOMEONE )Personally i think were seeing another PENNINGTON who wasnt a bad QB but wasnt a SB CALIBER QB EITHER

76. By Joe on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

Mike JET (AS USUAL )CANT A AGREE WITH YOU MORE .Anybody know if SANCHEZ has OFFERED TO GIVE BACK ANY OF THE TENS OF MILLIONS HE HAS RECIEVED BECAUSE HE FAILED TO PERFORM =DONT THINK SO

77. By ron alexander on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

MIKE JET VET, No argument here! Well said. My observation was purely personal. Inspite of his struggles I never heard him point the finger or single out team mates who ran the wrong route or dropped catchable balls. 99% of the criticism here is justified. And no I dont feel that bad as his bank account is a lot bigger than most of us here. I’m just not a hater! JET FAN FRANK, you make a great point about Marino’s talented teammates. Duper& Clayton made his life very easy as they consistantly ran under his hurried throws. I also remember Don Shula being in charge of the rules & competition committee. I heard this also made him incharge of the referees? I dont know this to be a fact but I do recall it being mentioned in the N.Y papers.

78. By Joe on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

IT sounds PETTY but you guys remember when NAMATH was in the qb meeting on HARD KNOCKS offering advice on how to hold the football to avoid fumbling .Sanchez was rolling hi eyes ect I just dont know IF SANCHEZ EVER WANTED IT BAD ENOUGH

79. By scjoe on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

Ron/Byrdman, I like Mallett as well, I think he is head and shoulders (even at this point) above anything we have on this roster, BUT, I am not quite sure he is a Tom Brady! That remains to be seen. Also factor in the length of his contract, if Brady plays another 2-3 or 4 years, where does that leave Mallett when his rookie contract expires? Does Belichek franchise him with that enormous cap hit? Does he trade Brady? Does he trade Mallett? Stay tuned.

80. By scjoe on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

64, I am one million percent in favor of McElroy starting every game for the rest of this season AND competing with whom ever they bring in next season. Yes, maybe this kid is the long term answer, then again, maybe he is not. It is way to soon to know. All I am saying is they simply can not come to camp in 2013 with these exact same QBs and expect ANYTHING to change from what we were forced to accept this season.

81. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

SC, I feel like you, Play McElroy, give this kid a chance. Let him prove once and for all he has talent. Give him a shot at either becoming the QB he was in Alabama or failing. At least the JETS front office will know one way or another if this kid has what it takes. Indie is next. We need points against Luck and Company. MS can not give us that.

82. By Mike Jet Vet on Dec 4, 2012 | Reply

Cont, BTW if Sanchez wasn’t pulled we lose that game even against what almost may be a team worst than ours …

83. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom on Dec 5, 2012 | Reply

I’m with you on this Mark Pity-Party, MJV. Of course, Ira has already made clear he has this quirk of rooting for former Jets on other teams, whereas my attitude once they’re gone is I wish them no ill but I couldn’t care less about them. I don’t know how far I’d take the Sanchez $60 million/23 million unemployed (which is a fake number anyway, it’s probably more like 40 million), but I do know that MS hasn’t been worth a fraction of the $ and picks we spent/wasted on him. He didn’t “lead us” to any AFC title games and in fact held us back in both of them. Time to let him go by any means necessary and start thinking of winning big instead of that old Jet fan neurosis, rooting for favorite players instead of for the team as a whole.

84. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Waiting for the Sun on Dec 5, 2012 | Reply

joe, I wouldn’t pin any big hopes on McElroy just yet but as you well know, one of the classic flaws of the Jets org is drafting guys and never finding out if they’re worth playing. Putting Mc up against anybody from Smith, Vick, Flynn, or anybody we draft next yr is fine with me, even if I don’t think those vets are likely to be the answer. And that’s because like scjoe, I’m satisfied that neither Sanchez nor Tebow will ever be great on this team. Sanchez looks worse this yr than I ever could’ve imagined and the Jets seem to think Tebow is even worse than I think he is. So there’s nothing to lose in trying a whole bunch of different new QBs over the next few yrs ’cause the one we’re starting on Sunday is never gonna measure up.

85. By ron alexander on Dec 6, 2012 | Reply

S.C.Joe, Great point about Mallett.I was hopeing we would draft him last year too.
    I dont think he is without flaws as he is not the most mobile guy and his decicion makeing & pocket awareness are not up to Brady’s level. And your point about the timing of his career is excellent as well. i dont see him being willing to wait around till brady retires so at some point in the near future N.E. will either have to trade one of them or loose him via F/A?

86. By Byrdman on Dec 6, 2012 | Reply

Tons of blame to go around with Sanchez; Jets for drafting a 1 year wonder, Whoever hired Matt Cavanaugh as a QB coach, Tann/Woody for botching the Stanton acquisition then, making a “headline grabbing deal” for Tebow. Tbomb for the lack of weapons, Sparano’s predictable offense. Mark might have developed into a good QB, had he been slowly groomed for the position but what he lacks: mental/emotional toughness, leadership, pocket presence, peripheral vision, poise under pressure etc are traits which can’t be taught – they’re inherited gifts from God if you will.

87. By By Jet Fan Since 1964 Frank on Dec 6, 2012 | Reply

Well, here we go again. MS is the starter against a high scoring Colts team with Luck at the helm along with a bunch of rookies on there team and each game they play they get better and better. Can we say that about the “JETS”. Ryan I don’t know what your thinking, So I guess I will have to stand by your decision (bitterly) and say… “LETS GO JETS”….