• Sat., Nov. 22, 2014 10:00 PM - 10:30 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Mon., Nov. 24, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Open Mic – Only on SNY

• Mon., Nov. 24, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Inside the Jets

• Tue., Nov. 25, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Extra Point – Only on SNY

• Wed., Nov. 26, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Wed., Nov. 26, 2014 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM EST Jets Open Mic – Only on SNY

• Thu., Nov. 27, 2014 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY Jets Game Plan is a 30-minute preview show co-hosted by Jeane Coakley and Brian Custer with analysts Ray Lucas and Erik Coleman, providing a comprehensive look ahead at the week's upcoming matchup.
  • Sat., Nov. 29, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST Jets Game Plan – Only on SNY

• Tue., Dec. 02, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Inside the Jets

• Mon., Dec. 08, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Inside the Jets

Davis Senses ‘Special Energy’ This Spring

Posted by Randy Lange on May 6, 2013 – 11:04 am

Updated, 2:10 p.m. ET

No need to worry about Demario Davis getting back into the swing of things, easing into a new leadership role, feeling his way. Double-D’s already got his focus locked onto the job ahead like a laser.

“We’ve got a lot of young guys, a lot of energy, a lot of athletic ability and speed,” Davis told me at the Atlantic Health Training Complex during a Phase 2 session of the Jets’ offseason strength and conditioning program. “The main thing is just all of us learning what to do, learning the best we can, understanding the concepts of the defense and being in harmony with a lot of communication, everybody being on the same page. We can be very effective. I’m very excited what this group of guys can potentially do.”

But surely every player and every team in the NFL has some extra energy at this time on the calendar?

“It’s not just regular energy. It’s a special energy,” Davis said, deadly serious. “There are some very big things, I think, about to take place, and I’m not just saying that because I’m a part of this unit. I’ve just got a feeling that some special things are about to occur. I’m not feeding into the negative being talked about. I view it, I see it every day. I know the pieces are aligning and the stars are aligning for a very big year of the Jets.”

Wow. An impressive take on these Jets. But with all of the comings and goings under new GM John Idzik, with all the work that must be done to come back from last year’s campaign, might that be a little on the optimistic side?

Davis doesn’t see it that way. The second-year linebacker’s laser is scanning his role for the coming season, and he sees great prospects for himself and his teammates.

“My approach is the same as always. It’s to get better every day, go out and be ready to contribute as much as possible,” he said. “I know my coaches are looking for me to step into that starting role and for me to be a leader. Coach Ryan’s personally issued the challenge, in front of the defense, so it’s all about me stepping up and taking advantage of that and making the most of that opportunity.”

Davis isn’t speaking out of school. The mantra under Idzik has been “competition, through and through,” so no one has a clear path to a starting gig and gobs of playing time yet. Leadership is a funny thing that doesn’t just happen. Yet head coach Rex Ryan was equally optimistic for Davis during the March conference call with Jets season ticket holders.

“Right now Demario’s the No. 1 Will linebacker on our depth chart,” Ryan said. “As John has talked about several times, you try to bring in as much competition as you possibly can, but clearly Demario is a guy that we feel really good about, we felt great about drafting him last year and he’s a guy that’s going to play a ton of football for us.”

Coming in as the third-round pick out of Arkansas State last season, Davis quickly racked up playing time. He was on the field for 371 special-teams plays, the most on the Jets, and 680 plays in all, 10th-most among defensive players and 18th on the team. He got his most action on defense late in the first half of the season, at New England and home for Miami, as Bart Scott worked on his injured toe, but outside of those two games averaged a little more than a dozen snaps a game.

This year it’s time to increase the reps under new coordinator Dennis Thurman, whom Davis met with at the start of the offseason program.

“I asked him when camp started what he wanted out of me. To be very specific, he said he wanted me to be able to fix my eyes, have a great understanding of eyes and concepts, to be physical and be a three-down linebacker,” Davis said. “He also issued the challenge of just understanding coverage at my position. So those are the big things I’ve been working on, focusing on, studying film, studying the game, being in the weightroom every day.

“I don’t think I can be more prepared for taking this opportunity than I am right now with the work I put in to this point, physically and mentally,” he said. “You can never have the attitude that you’re great. You always have to have the attitude that you’re just good. That keeps you working. You always have something to chase after.”

Davis is ready for the chase. And he’s planning on his laser helping to guide the Jets for the challenging season ahead.

Weeb Would’ve Been CVI Today

Happy birthday to Weeb Ewbank, the great Jets head coach who would have celebrated his 106th birthday today. Weeb, of course, died at the age of 91 in 1998, but memories of his teams linger on — the NFL championships won by his Baltimore Colts in 1958 and ’59, and that grand January day 44 years ago when his Jets beat his former Colts, 16-7, in Super Bowl III. He was the first Jet inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, in 1978, and was in the inaugural class of the New York Jets Ring of Honor in 2010.

Tags: , , , ,

44 Responses to “Davis Senses ‘Special Energy’ This Spring”

1. By IRA on May 6, 2013 | Reply

Just Davis’ speed alone will give the Jets a different look this year. Its something they have been lacking for awhile. I think Davis is going to grow into a very productive player and leader. Good to read some positive things for a change.

2. By Karan on May 6, 2013 | Reply

I’m most excited to see the RB competition this season. We have four solid solid players. Chris Ivory is a bruiser, he’s faster and thankfully not like Greene. Goodson is also a bit of a powerful runner from what I’ve seen in Carolina and he’s a good receiver out of the backfield. McKnight is the quickest on the RB depth chart and also can catch out of the backfield, he needs more opportunities and needs to stay more healthy. Powell, can do a bit of everything these other guys are capable of. I personally think if it’s up for the Jets to choose only 3 to stay on the roster, I would pick all to remain except Powell. They are all good running backs and show much potential, so it was hard to choose any one to eliminate.

3. By Tom "Section 124 Row 20" Spicer on May 6, 2013 | Reply

So much for the Geno Smith cant play in the cold weather “Jets rookie QB Geno Smith went 4-1 as a starter in cold-weather games (40 degrees or below) at West Virginia. Smith struggled in the Pinstripe Bowl against Syracuse, but otherwise he was an effective cold-weather quarterback, which matters because the Jets play eight home games in the sometimes-chilly Meadowlands, as well as one game in Buffalo and another in Foxboro each year. Smith’s stats in cold-weather college games: 90-for-126 (71 percent), 1,215 yards, and a 10:0 TD-to-INT ratio

4. By Tom "Section 124 Row 20" Spicer on May 6, 2013 | Reply

ESPN New York expects the Jets to “follow the Seahawks’ model” at quarterback, putting Mark Sanchez, Geno Smith, and David Garrard on a relatively even playing field during the preseason. Sanchez is the Tarvaris Jackson (incumbent), while Garrard is the cheaper version of Matt Flynn and Smith is the hopeful Russell Wilson. Jets GM John Idzik hails from Seattle and was obviously paying attention. Beat writer Rich Cimini expects Smith to “get every chance to show he can play.” If Smith beats out Sanchez, the latter could be shipped away via trade or release in August

5. By Angel on May 6, 2013 | Reply

Demario Davis is a born leader. We need a leader on the Defense, and that may very well be him. The guy can do it all, he plays with a chip on his shoulder, and also doesn’t take less than 100% percent from the players around him. He can be very good, it wouldn’t shock me if he found his way to Canton one day. I’m getting this guys Jersey for sure, put the team under your wing DD!

6. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Ready for Rex to Step Up or Step Out on May 6, 2013 | Reply

Davis is one of the guys who has to produce if Rex is gonna get another yr. Same for Ellis, Wilson, Ducasse, and a whole bunch of other guys that came here under Rex. Great to head into a Jet season in which not only are a lot of changes being made but at the end of which even more might be made. What we’ve been doing for 43 sure hasn’t worked that well. Karan, I think McKnight has a leg up having become one of the best KR guys in the league so my guess is all 4 of those guys plus Bohannon make it at RB, especially because Rex insists on having a FB, a FB can play a key role in the WCO, and Bohannon’s versatility factors in too. With Holmes, Kerley, Hill, Gates and/or Edwards and/or maybe 1 or 2 UFA WRs, we’re not overloaded at those spots.

7. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Ready for Rex to Step Up or Step Out on May 6, 2013 | Reply

Hey Spicer, you’re doing a lot of quoting of Cimini! scjoe says if you do that, you have to either agree with Cimini all the time or disagree with him all the time. I know, I know, but what do you expect of a guy who says one day after the draft, “Smith won’t work out in New York”? I look forward to seeing a ton of continued factual posts from you, Spicer, about Smith, which might go a ways towards reducing the number of purely personal and largely superstitious posts from scjoe about Smith. Not too mention the ones that begin with the naive complaint, “What guarantee is there…?” News flash to scjoe: In the big bad real world, not to mention the pro sports league known as Not For Long, there are NO “guarantees” on ANYTHING!

8. By GaryC on May 6, 2013 | Reply

Seeing that Goodson is a Texas A&M product,hopefully he produces more like Johnny Hector and less like Roger Vick.

9. By GaryC on May 6, 2013 | Reply

Just think if the jets would have drafted Arthur Brown in the second round instead of Geno,Coples Brown,Davis and Harris,you would really have speed in the linebacking corp.

10. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Ready for Rex to Step Up or Step Out on May 6, 2013 | Reply

I just read that JoJo Wooden has just left for SD, which adds to the scouting guys that Idzik has either fired, pushed out, apparently encouraged to leave or at least allowed to leave. Hired in January, he didn’t have time to hire his own scouting guys, now he will. This is called rebuilding the organization, which goes hand in hand with rebuilding the team. You’re all familiar with this kind of rebuilding, though, since scjoe says every team is more or less doing it constantly. Yeah, I can see those scouting guys just flying out of teams like BAL, SF, GB, NE…

11. By RONBO on May 6, 2013 | Reply

JET FAN FRANk, your fascination with undrafted F/A’s amazes me? The Jets havn’t gotten any significant contributions from one since Wayne Crebet so I think you gotta be a little more realistic in what you are expecting from these kids?I’m seeing a lot of people here basically writeing F.B. T.Bohannon’s name into the starting line up based on his versatility?First of all he has to beat out L.Hilliard. Secondly the kid ran a 4.98 at his pro day? I dont know of many backs in todays NFL that are that slow?

12. By scjoe on May 6, 2013 | Reply

I think it will be huge if Davis stepped up this season, I think it is imperative that Stephen Hill step up at some point during this season. It doesn’t look as though the NYJ have any interest in resigning Braylon Edwards, and the fact that no one else is breaking his door down to sign him is pretty telling. Best case scenario, if BE has anything at all left in the tank, sign him to the vet minimum, start him alongside Holmes, and work Hill in at your own leisure. Just not quite sure Hill is ready to assume a starting roll. If you look beyond the above mentioned and Kerley, the pickings are pretty slim.

13. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Ready for Rex to Step Up or Step Out on May 6, 2013 | Reply

Another ESPN post with which I strongly agree: “This scouting group has its share of blunders and busts that is for sure. Idzik is slowly but steadily taking over everything and will bring in all his own people. The only reason he didn’t do this earlier is because at the point he was hired the college scouting was well under way. In fairness to Bradway though, he was the guy screaming for the Jets to draft Russell Wilson last year. Nobody would listen to him. Imagine if they did. Anyways lets hope we hit on Geno and found ourselves a face of the franchise type of player. If not we will be looking QB early again in next yrs draft. Can’t wait for this season to start.”

14. By punchie on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Joe Mcknight had better show that he can return PUNTS aswell as KICKOFFS, all i saw last season was a lot of fair catch waveing on punts. I also think stephen hill will shine this season he copped a lot of flack last season mostly due to us haveing two recievers named hill and both dropped a lot of balls last season and i think stephen recieved all of the blame.

15. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Ready for Rex to Step Up or Step Out on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Hey Ronbo, go easy on Jet Fan Frank, will ya? What with Rex raving about guys one day and cutting them the next day, losing the will to play guys he’s drafted highly, and losing it over has-been/never-was guys that he likes personally or for some other inappropriate reason, we got enough trouble getting talent on the roster as it is! Who says we can’t find a few good guys among the UFAs? Just because we’ve drafted weakly of late and failed at finding value UFAs, who after all are really like draft choices #8-12 or so, doesn’t mean that we’ll always behave that way. Is this you having a problem with change again? Hope not ’cause Idzik’s got a lot more changes in store. I’ll bet you the next big one is Scott Cohen.

16. By SCfromNY on May 7, 2013 | Reply

So glad to finally see a youth movement at LB. I am very fond of Davis. My only concern is moving him to OLB when they play a 4-3 which I think we will see a lot of this year.

Jet fan 64 don’t fret that the Jets passed on Wilson last year. With Sanchez “the guy” and our awesome backup Tebow he probably would never have stood a chance and been cut. A fate I am fearfull will happen to McElroy.

Spicer, good to see you have transferred your “Sanchez love” to Smith. Let’s hope this time it is warrented.

FAs comprise 17% of NFL. The Jets just usually whiff.

17. By IRA on May 7, 2013 | Reply

scjoe,
    No reason to sign Edwards now to any guaranteed money. The Jets can wait till after mini-camp or early in August to see how Hill is playing and then they could sign Edwards. He can’t contribute on ST’s anymore so ideally you want Gates or maybe Rodgers to grab that #4 spot and maybe White can step up and make plays if he can stay healthy.
    Karan,
    Ivory running style reminds me of Marion Barber. If he can stay on the field the Jets have themselves a good #1 RB.

18. By Tom "Section 124 Row 20" Spicer on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Please read todays New York Post page 59 Geno Smith is quoted as saying that he 100% did not text or twitter ANYONE during his team visits & that the story is not true. I love how you never EVER heard a negative thing about this guy until he comes to the Jets. Most of this stuff is made up by the media & 100% of anything that came from a “anoynmous source” is NOT TRUE! We as Jet fans have to stop overeacting to this garbage cause thats what it is garbage made up by the media. Until we do that this “The Jets are a circus” stuff will never go away!

19. By Tom "Section 124 Row 20" Spicer on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Also to the guys making a big deal about Geno Smiths reaction to not being picked in the 1st round. Honestly seriously is that all you got the kid was dissappointed SO WHAT anyone would be. Aaron Rodgers had the same reaction or WORSE in the green room when he fell but nobody said nothing about that & he turned out to be pretty good. Now I am not saying he is going to be Rodgers but can we see the guy throw 1 pass before we say it is not going to work?

20. By Dr. Frank on May 7, 2013 | Reply

I don’t know if it’s my morning coffee buzz, but looking at the way things are shaking out with “our boys”, I think we are on the right path. If we can pick up a WR and TE at some point prior to the season opener, we might be able to compete. I think Rex’s defense will keep us in most games. Now, with what appears to be a revamped OL with some depth, we should be able to run the ball as well as have RB’s catch out of the backfield. Yes, the QB situation must be decided, but I think whoever plays will not be spectacular. Average play is all we need with no turnovers! Running game, good D and minimal turnovers and mental errors could bring us some respectability. I initially thought 4-12 season, but now thinking we can do better.

21. By Dr. Frank on May 7, 2013 | Reply

At the very least, we will get to see what kind of coach Rex really is right now. Can he coach up the youngsters on defense? Did he learn anything on how to run an offense or score points? Does he realize that you need a QB that can produce some offense and strike fear into the opposition? It seems he is learning to keep his mouth shut this offseason. Lets see what happens this summer.

22. By kw65fan on May 7, 2013 | Reply

You are so right Spicer. I have been saying it all along (and even Randy deleted some comments since I was so harsh) on the media and there garbage writing. Especially cimini and that guy Munesh and there so called reliable sources. Munesh been doing it for last couple of years with his ‘Golden corral” reliable source at the chicken counter or his Home depot counter part in Lighting. give me a break…and they are the ones that will constantly write about the ‘Circus’…they just don’t want it to go away…so now they are picking on Geno.
    Everybody and their sources…PLEASE…put the name to it bunch of chickens…and all u can eat wings at the Corrall as per Munesh source says…

23. By Tom "Section 124 Row 20" Spicer on May 7, 2013 | Reply

SCfromNY, It is not “Sanchez or Smith love” it is New York Jet love. In the words of Siefeld “I root for the laundry”

24. By scjoe on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Dr Frank, I think the biggest key, at least early on, is how the additions at O line, and how the new core of RBs perform. Unless Sanchez starts, there will be some growing pains with the QB and the WRs so it will fall on the running game and the D for at least the early part of the season. If the QB, no matter which one, incorporates into the new offense pretty quickly, who knows how far this team can go.

25. By scjoe on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Spicer, it is way to early to know when, or even if the mark that the media and a couple of scouts have placed on Smith will even materialize. Make no mistake, the media puts this stuff out there, we read it, we react to it, because there is nothing else to do but take a wait and see approach. The scouting reports, both physically and mentally vary so much on this player it is almost impossible to get a good read on how his career unfolds. For the most part that is going to depend on Geno Smith the QB and Geno Smith the person.

26. By RONBO on May 7, 2013 | Reply

DENIAL,I hate that word but lets not bury our heads in the sand like an ostrich either!Spicer, I think your basically right about all the garbage being tossed around concerning Gino.That said the old expression “where theres smoke there’s usually fire’ comes into play here.I believe its likely on one or two of his visits there may have been some down time where he got bored and likely texted a friend?That may have offended a member of the teams staff who may have blown it out of proportion?Hey, we dont know but it bares watching.I’m not ready to convict him on that nonesense!

27. By RONBO on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Tom64, I love Jet Fan Frank, I just dont get all the trouble he went through listing all the F/A stuff thats already on Randy’s prevous header? Speaking of going easy Dont you think its time to back off S.C.Joe?I know he doesn’t need my help but I think all the name calling is getting old!Besides, whether you realize it or not you have in fact done one of the most amazing 180′s ever on Randy’s Radar.Your Mr. positive spinn on everythin the I-man does is nothing short of miraculous?Ease up bro,like it or not,S.C.Joe makes a lot of sense!

28. By GaryC on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Tom Spicer,there were many things said about Geno before he came to the jets,does the name Nolan Nawrocki ring a bell,seems so far a lot of what he said was true.

29. By GaryC on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Sometimes people treat these players like they are their children,they never do anything wrong,it is always the other person,just like Santonio would never cause problems once he became a jet,Be subjective,not closed minded.

30. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Ready for Rex to Step Up or Step Out on May 7, 2013 | Reply

You just keep hittin’ it out of the park on the contrived attacks on Smith in particular and on the Jets in general, Spicer, and I especially like the way you appeal to Jet fans to stop buying into the “circus” nonsense if they ever wanna see the end of it. Keep up the great work!

31. By Tom "Section 124 Row 20" Spicer on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Gary C, Nolan Nawrocki knows nothing about him at all. read about how other writers are ripping him for what he said. Also read what Jake Spivital Geno’s OC & Dana Holgerson his head coach say about him. Then come back & talk to me about it!

32. By Jet Fan Since '64 Tom Ready for Rex to Step Up or Step Out on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Ronbo, I generally dismiss anyone who excessively uses the words “everything,” “nothing,” “always,” “never,” etc. as you do today. As for scjoe, he started out with extreme statements like “Smith won’t work out in New York.” I never said so much as “Smith WILL work out in New York,” much less that anything Idzik does is “miraculous.” What I’ve said, and just repeated to scjoe on the story before this, is modest and obvious to everyone: As of 1/2013, the Jets were a terrible team with almost no notable talent at any position, a GM who thinks he’s playing Madden, a HC lost in the 1950s on O, and a jittery, 4-yr QB who throws into more coverage than most San Fernando Valley high school QBs. Clearly, Idzik is changing a lot of that pretty fast.

33. By Jets Fan Caleb on May 7, 2013 | Reply

I think that Sanchez has had his time. The Jets drafted Smith, Therefor they might as well start him. Sanchez has had his time with the Green and White and its his time to move on.

34. By GaryC on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Tom Spicer,when was the last time a head coach said anything bad about one of his players,that is laughable,as for Nawrocki,he gets his info from the scouts,why did Geno last to number 39.Let’s see,a project like E.J.Manual goes before him,was it more about football or more about character,Get ready with your Geno jersey but don’t put the name on yet,because he might not be here long.

35. By RONBO on May 7, 2013 | Reply

TOM64 from your comment above to Spicer, again, nothing is settled regarding the Gino issues. We know there is a lot of he said,she said to this point but as far as absoloute certianty we know nothing.As positive as you want to be, do you really want to paint yourself into a corner based on that very fact? And should we be defending his actions simply because he is now a member of the N.Y.Jets? What if it turns out the reports are accurate and he is a “spoiled brat? Wouldn’t we all be better served by just agreeing to let this whole thing play out and a year from now when Gino wins ‘rookie of the year and proves himself to be the man we want him to be we can all say what is being prematurely said here today? Just a thought?

36. By GaryC on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Be careful Jet fans,Geno may have fired his agents because Sean Gilbert,Revis’s uncle may want to represent him,Pittsburgh and West Virginia are not that far away,maybe they came in contact a few times,wouldn’t that be a kick in the head.

37. By danny on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Well said 64 this team looks in a lot better shape then it did Jan 1 2013. We have potential now and that’s a good start to Idzik’s era. It’s no lock were heading to a SB anytime soon but there is no lock all the new potential will be busts. I can’t wait til season starts and I’m big on Double D too I think he can be a Pro Bowl type player if he keeps working hard he has ll the tools. You can’t teach speed, heart, and leadership which he has all 3 besides talent and work ethic. I can’t wait til September to come

38. By scjoe on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Thanks for injecting a little logic into the situation Ron, for me it became old and boring, and I have come to realize there will be no mutual agreement to this ongoing debate about how one refers to a roster turnover. If one were to call what the NYJ are doing this year “rebuilding” why wouldn’t the same be said for any team that adds 10-12 new faces? But I think you know me well enough by now to know I can go either way with this, I stand strong in my opinions on almost any issue, until someone persuades me with pure logical facts that will change my mind. So far, even though I have asked repeatedly, I have not seen any.

39. By GaryC on May 8, 2013 | Reply

Look when it comes to Rebuilding who says you can’t win,that is why we get terms,EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED,OR EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS.even companies transition why still making profits.

40. By Tom "Section 124 Row 20" Spicer on May 8, 2013 | Reply

Gary C, Does Pete Caroll ring a bell? He came right out & said Mark Sanchez is not ready he needs to stay in school for his last year! Do you remember that? I rest my case!

41. By RONBO on May 8, 2013 | Reply

S.S.Joe, Obviously you and I agree about most things and on this topic,again,we do again! I think your going about makeing your point in a cival, non manipulative manner and for that I give you coudo’s. Trying to use peoples enthusiam and loyalties to the team to try to win a an argument is pointless as what any of us here thinks is completely irrelevent. Personally,with the exception of a few knuckleheads who only come here to stir things up(probably Dolphin fans) I like everyone who comes here as again, we are all here for the same reason. To talk about the team we love. Guys like Spicer,Danny and Jet Fan Frank are great to hang with because no matter how bummed out I get(64 is 100% spot on about that!) these guys always see the good!

42. By GaryC on May 8, 2013 | Reply

Tom,there is a cavern between a coach saying he is not ready,and down right bad mouthing him.

43. By scjoe on May 9, 2013 | Reply

GaryC, just like on the story ahead of this, I like your logic. Where is it written that you can not compete just because some use the term “rebuilding?” Didn’t Indy “rebuild” last pre season? If I remember correctly they went form thee worse in the league to the playoff’s. Maybe this year the Jets FO team can “rebuild” as fast and as well as Indy’s FO did last year.

44. By GaryC on May 10, 2013 | Reply

Scjoe,I have a term that can keep you and JetFantom happy,’REBUILDING WITH RESULTS’